kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

5stonetolose

hello everyone. well this is day 2 for me and feeling very positive. i have done this diet before in 2009 and lost 3 stone in 9 weeks before i went on holiday. and yes i went on holiday, ate crap and came home, and ate crap, and here i am.

i have been doing slimming world now for five months and have lost a stone. but im not happy with that. 5 months is a long time to just lose a stone. i know that i can maintain my weight on it though. so my plan is to get to very near my target weight and then go back on slimming world. slimming world is just a way of life now and my other half and 3 kids all love it. so even though i wont be going i will still be cooking the food for my family so i dont get out of the habit.

i got weighed yesterday at the pharmacy and was 16st 12lbs, so i have 6 stone to lose. im hoping to get to around 11st 7lbs before refeed which i plan on doing till i lose the last few pounds and then go back to SW. i have read a few other peoples diaries on here and am feeling very positive. i know i can do it as i have done it before. so here is to my first week on LT. will try and update most days as i now everyones diary has an influence on someone. weigh in day on friday. wish me luck. and good luck to everyone else on there weight loss journeys, no matter what diet your on.:):):):):):)

Last edited:
Hey Kerry. I am pretty much in sAme boat as you! I weigh 15 stone 5 and am on day 2!! I'm planning on loosing 5 stone or so then eat using the sliming world principals. I'm hoping after a few month on LT avoiding bad foods ain't gonna be too hard!! I get weighed on Friday too, and look forward to seeing what we have lost! Good luck xx

hi jody, well done on getting to day 2 :). i had to edit my thread as i had old info on there and put that i needed to lose 5 stone when actually i needed to lose 6, oops:eek:. you just need to stay positive. i know from last time it gets a little harder around day 5 but by day 7 all cravings will have gone and you will be well and truly in ketosis. if you dont mind me asking, what has spurred you to get on the lipotrim. keep going. cant wait to see what we have lost on friday either.:rolleyes:

Hi Kerry,
What's made me decide LT?? Tried loads of diets in the past, mainly WW and SW. I find myself CONSTANTLY thinking about what I can eat next!! I obsess over it, and it eats me up! I am sick of weighing, pointing and craving food I can't have! If I am doing WW I find I can't eat enough, and when on SW I can't have any fast food or sweet stuff! It's so easy to fall off the wagon I decided to just go cold turkey! At the mo I am still thinking bout food 99% of the time but I am hoping that will pass!
A friend has done LT and the weight loss was great! I'm impatient and small loses each week is disheartening and I just think what's the point of torturing myself for a pound a week, Im hoping the bigger losses on LT will spur me on!
At this moment in time I am so determined to see this through, I need to just stay focused and think of all the trendy clothes we will be able to wear in summer :) I kno if I put anything in my mouth i will fail this diet so I am sooo gonna try my best to not even have any blips!!
Day 2 is over with now, iv been ok although I know it's gonna get harder! I'm hoping to do this for 2 month or so and it seems so far off!!! :(
Keep me updated on your progress!! Roll on Friday :) xx

day 3 and have woken up with a stonking headache today.

on tuesday before i decided to go on lipotrim, i had arranged to go out for a meal with some family members and my crew. they were paying so i didnt refuse. on thursday when i decided i was going on lipotrim, i was going to wait to start it this coming tuesday because i had the meal, and i go to my mums and OH mums over the weekend. BUT, i decided, why should i wait, so started on friday. so i texted my family and told them i wouldnt be eating but we were still coming. so while my family sat and ate carveries, bangers and mash, chicken dippers with chips. and my other half had this massive burger. it actually had 4, yes 4 burgers on it with bacon and cheese, with chips and onion rings. and then they all had pudding. how they did that i will never know. ME. i had a lovely bottle of cold water. i was looking at my sons plate as he didnt eat a thing and was thinking what a waste of food. god i was tempted. but i succeeded. and now i know that if i can through that, i can get through the next 3 or 4 months.

sorry to go on but i feel like i have achieved something already and needed to share it.

i am feeling very confident and am looking forward to hitting my 30th birthday in june and actually knowing i am gonna be a hell of a lot slimmer than i am now.

morning jody. i think that the key to our success will not be telling ourselves we will try not to blip, but that we wont blip, we wont give in. just think of the greater good. its only 2 months out of your life.

i read what someone else wrote on here and they said "being fat is hard, dieting is hard, choose your hard".

this is so true.

by the way, has anyone else ever suffered from tooth and jaw ache when they started lipo. it happened to me last time. i dont know if its because i have sensitive teeth and i have to have my milkshakes really cold:confused:

RANT OFFICIALLY OVER:):):)

Kerry your right! If you survived a 4 tier burger u will survive anything!! So far I have avoided meals like that so my will power hasnt been tested yet!
Day 3 for me, and so far so good! :) iv had a couple of glasses of water and am about to have my first shake! Eurgh the thought of them turns my stomach! I aint pArtial to them! Have you had the flapjacks? I have heard mixed reviews on here, thinking I might try one :)
Keep slimming and have a good day ;) xx

uuurrrrggghhhhhh. yes i have tried the bars. i couldnt even eat half of one. they are discusting. so is the soup. it actually smells like sick, but its frothy. the bars taste like cardboard.

i love my choccy milkshakes. i dont know how you do them but i put them in a blender with about 250ml of cold bottled water as i dont like the taste of them with tap water, and then i put about 5 icecubes in, they are so cold you can barely taste the chemicals lol!

are you a serial weigher like me. i like to weigh myself everyday on LT because there is always a loss and it keeps me spurred on. you dont really get fluctuation as your constantly peeing out what your taking in.

infact, i will tell you about the motions i went through last time.

jaw and teeth ache
headaches in the first week
hunger in the first week
peeing all the time
then my bloating went away
you never get wind
my IBS completely went, no cramps
my skin completely cleared up, even the skin tone
i didnt really have any lose skin, dont know about this time though
i had a load more energy
my hair did fall out, ALOT. but it grew back
i looked a hell of a lot younger.
my uncle called me a yummy mummy and he doesnt complement anybody

i actually didnt want to go back to eating food i had got that used to it, i had too as we were going to jamaica for 3 weeks. i even took some shakes with me but they didnt have a blender in our villa and so i ate loads of jerk chicken, rice and peas, patties, loads and loads of rum. oh dear;)

anyway, I WILL LOOK YOUNGER AT 30 hehehe!

keep slimming hun. :D

morning:) day 4. feel better this morning. still woken up with a headache but not as bad as yesterday. my weight is really coming down so am feeling great. i know it will slow, but i also know it will continue to come off.

how are you feeling today jody, ok i hope.

cant wait til friday:D

Hey Kerry!!
I'm Starting day 4 full of confidence! Iv drank a shake and am necking some water as we write! woke up with a sore throat but it seems to have eased off! Have u had any sneaky weigh ins Kerry?? I have and according to the scales I am 5 lb lighter then on Friday!!! Wooohooo I'm so chuffed! We are gonna be slim in no time!!! Good luck for rest of today Hun and speak soon :) xx

still day 4. fell asleep this afternoon and woke up starving, but i drank a bottle of water and felt fine.

hi jody, yes, like i said, i am a serial weigher, i weigh every day, it keeps me going seeing it go down every day. i have lost 7.2lbs up to now. i am looking forward to putting before and after photos on here.

thanks for the encouragement leluna. yours was one i read and keep seeing as i go through other posts. very inspiring. you have done so well.

well here is to a water filled night. keep going guys, we will be thin we will be thin we will be thin.:):D

Last edited:
Hi Kerry I am on day 3 myself and I have never done this diet before, was told about it by chance, as i was going to try lighter life but the cost put me off, I did do CD but it made me so ill in the first week, so this seemed promising. Hopefully we can all help each other I too am getting my first weigh in on friday, I am dreading it and also looking forward to it, hopeing i have lost some weight. Good luck and speak to you soon Heaven XxX

hi heaven, welcome to the lipotrim bus, well done on just getting to day 3. this diet is the hardest i have ever done but in many ways the easiest. you dont have to worry about food choices or brews or feeling guilty once you have eaten something bad(well, as long as you dont eat anything that is:(lol!)

it becomes a way of life. if you can get past the first week its plain sailing from there.

its such a shame that we read posts on here and then all of a sudden the people are gone. i have done it myself last year. some people just cant get past the first few days. but from experience, trust me its worth it. and the only reason anyone will gain all of their weight back is through eating crap, or alot more of the "GOOD STUFF" than they should, thats why i gained weight.

i think you will do really well. just keep coming on here reading peoples diaries or post and it will keep you motivated.

make sure you come on here on friday and let us know how you get on. i will be on here as soon as ive weighed in on friday. keep up the good work. if you need encouragement i come on here a few times a day, so just keep posting.

keep up the good work everyone. x:)x:)x

and by the way leluna, your right, it is fab to be back in control. its actually one of the best feelings ever.

kerry xxx

morning all. day 5 and am feeling a little weaker today. like im not quite with it. i remember last time on day 5 i threw up and had to eat something to settle my stomache. but so far i dont feel sick just not with it.

anyway, all that doesnt matter, the numbers on the scale are steadily going down. no headache today either.

i am just having a strawberry milkshake. i havent had one yet as i remembered them to be quite gross. but i think i actually prefer them this time. i have been living on chocolate shakes but i think i will get a proper mix up on friday. how is everyone feeling today. :):):)

keep feeling positive hun. i have just read your other post about not finishing the milkshakes. unfortunately it does matter. you will end up starving with headaches and then you will tell yourself the diets not working, then end up caving in.

i have done it myself. i used to skip a shake and then not finish them. sometimes go without 2 shakes and not drink enough water either. those were the days i wouldnt see the scales go down like i wanted them too.

i would wake up and have only have lost 0.2lb. and would question why. then my friend who was on it at the same time told me to stop messing about and to up my intake of water to 3ltrs. i did and the weight fell off.

i cringe now when i come to the end of them, but i try not to put too much water and ice cubes in as that just gives you more milkshake. the less of it there is the quicker it will go down:).

come on girl. you can do it. start as you mean to go on. trust me, you do get used to them. we can do this together. just remember that weigh in on friday.

have you had a sneaky peak on the scales today;)

Kerry! Step away from the scales!!! Haha ur worse then me!! I have avoided the scales today, I weigh myself at work, and today i had wore heavier then usual clothes so I decided not to look incase the scales went up :/
Have you?? What's the verdict?? I'm so excited for Friday!!
About the shakes, I'm doing ok with them :( but still yuk!
I wanna up my water intake to 3l but to be honest I'm struggling with 2!!
Must admit tho the last 5 days have flown by! Before we know it we will have done a month!
Keep posting, I love hearing how your doing :)
Oh and of course "keep slimming" xx

Oh and Kerry, you mentioned tooth/jawache? Well last nite I had it :( it wasn't painful or anything, just annoying xx

hi jody. yeah i did look this morning. 9.2lbs down. how bad are we;). yeah the jaw ache was annoying but mine seems to have subsided today. my teeth must have gotten used to the the arctic temperatures in my mouth.:rolleyes:

glad your getting on with the milkshakes. your right, our first month will be over and done with so soon, i am hoping to be refeeding before the school summer holidays so we can go out for picnics and stuff.

keep up the water. i just have 500ml bottles in the fridge and i just make sure i have 1 with me all the time.

my head is feeling better this after noon. no lead weight now. keep up the good work hun.

kerry xxx

Back