kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

well the christmas festivities have begun!
back to it next week.... where i will have gotten these next few days out of my system, so if i put on a few pounds of christmas goose. then im not stressing as i know when i come back to it next week, i have enough to get me through until i leave.... bring on 100%.. (apart from the sat 4th) :)

feeling really positive, and trying to stick with my positive thoughts....

im not going to have lost anything (if i do its only a pound or two) this month, but im not really worried... i need to stop stressing about losing weiht and enjoy the fact that im at my dress goal, and ive stuck to that for well over a month now... so maintaining... shouldnt (i say now) be a problem as such..
just need to watch the carbs, in, and the exercise out""

ANYWAY....
christmas on sunday...we have bacon and sausages (which im going to make my own little sausages wraped in bacon) and we have a huge goose, and im going to have a few pots, squash, carrots, and parsnip (prob one of each (not a whole one each, but a piece) and then im going to have brocolli gallore... which i love!!!
i dont overly like christmas pud, so im going to get a low fat choccy sponge ( eat smart or tescos light choices or soemthing... depending on where we go..) and will be having custard made with skimmed milk, and thats my dinner..... (prob spred out all afternoon as i dont think i would be able to eat both at one time..)
we have some biscuits, and some chocolate slice thing.. and we are getting after eight mints... but im not bothered about those, mught ahve a try of them all, as they are fancy ones from a home made placce (got them from the butcher)

sorry to talk about food.. but i wanted to put on here what i was going to be having, and what was planned, so that i didnt go over what we have....

Fantastic post and I am drooling over the food - it sounds delish!! Kes, I am loving your positive attitude and as you say you are in your goal dress and I can see you maintaining without any problem at all.

As another Xmas approaches without my lovely Dad :cry:there are times when you have to forget about (diet) stuff and enjoy your time with your nearest and dearest. I was just going to have Xmas dinner but I'm having the day off plan - I won't go mad but I will enjoy spending time eating and just being with my gorgeous family.

Have a Merry Christmas Weekend xx

awww hun..... you have done so well, and to have gotten 150lbs down over the last 30 odd weeks is just amazing... you deserve to enjoy that meal..

and yes, i would like to enjoy the meal, and all that comes with it....
ive got lbs to go still, but i would rather enjoy there here and now, than stress about them little squatters... they will be gone soon enough

well christmas in the UK is over...
ive now got this week and next week (bar a meal out on friday and going to friends house on sat) and we leave sat 11th!!
i put on 3lbs this week. which i guess considering that i got weighed this morning, and all the food i ate yesteday is still in me. i dont think its too bad... but being good from now on. :)

need to concetrate on my water intake, and make sure that im drinking enough, and all will be good...

bring on lets say 6lbs between now and next friday...
soooo on my scales (as thats what i will weigh on next friday) i want to be 10stone 13lbs!!!

i am gonna push push push. and be good!!
there is still loads of yummy things in the house, but im going to try and ignore those!!
wish me luck!

right. i know you are not supposed to weigh every day.but im going to until next friday, and im going to record on here what it is...
so i can at least not cheat... NO CHEATING!!

Monday: 11stone 5.0lbs
Tuesday: 11stone 4.0lbs (1lbs lost so far)

this is going to hopefully continue... .... lets see if i can do a pound a day... (probly completly unrealistic!) but im going for it

Tuesday food:
Breakfast: Banana shake
2 slices of ham... prob shouldn't have had those.... hope tomorrow I have a 100% day...

Last edited:
Tuesday food:
2 slices of ham... prob shouldn't have had those.... hope tomorrow I have a 100% day...
Lunch: Apple and Cin Porridge... :) yummmmmm

oooh a pound a day - id love for that to happen......praying for you x

come on partner in crime you can do it !!!!!! xxx

Tuesday food:
Lunch: Apple and Cin Porridge... :) yummmmmm
Dinner: chocolate tetra.... and a tiny little bit of chicken...

Drink: 1.75lts water, 2lts coffee (decaf, and only one with skimmed milk..) I need to drink more water than coffee but its so hard when its so cold!

Exercise: apart from being bambi this afternoon... (lucky I didn't fall over...) level 1 of the 30 day shred..

Aim for Wednesday...... not eat the picky bits and get more in the zone.

Re: kes doing the Cambridge diet to get into her new wedding dress

Moleymole said:
come on partner in crime you can do it !!!!!! xxx

Thanks hun..... I hope I can do it... if not just to be in the 10's will be fab.. but to get fully into them would be even better

not quite a pound but this morning i weigh.....

11stone 3.4lbs!

so its going down at least.....

food so far today....

breakfast: strawberry shake (really am down to the dregs of my foods!! lol)
Lunch: 1/2 Caramel chewy bar... and a slice of toast.. (not normal toeast it was that stuff that weighs a ton, and is like supposed to be super good for you... lol. NAUGHTY ME!!!

i dont know why but i really need to get out of this picking stage again!!!! i though (until now where i look at what im eating again) that i had got rid of that habbit.. but nope. its slipped back in, and ive not even noticed... sooooooo need to work on that...

will have the other half of the bar soon....

omg, you are wasting before our eyes. im hoping to be 2lbs down by saturday....ill keep you informed

Ok..... not so good today.. so Im making mine a ss+ day so ive had....

breakfast: strawberry shake (really am down to the dregs of my foods!! lol)
Lunch: 1/2 Caramel chewy bar... and a slice of toast.. (not normal toeast it was that stuff that weighs a ton, and is like supposed to be super good for you... lol. NAUGHTY ME!!!
Dinner: other half of the bar, original porridge.... and some ham and mushroom.. if which I can only assume would be ok if it was ketosis I'm heading for... but I guess with the bread stuff that I had that won't happen..... so I'm kinda hoping for that to have been ok as a ss+ meal tonight... ive been a 4 pack girl rather than 3 packs and a meal... so I think I might go to that.. maybe it will stop me munching on ham... I do love that stuff...

Drink: water: 2.25lts. Coffee (decaf without milk): 2.25lts...
At least I upper water.. just didn't drink less coffee..... oh boy I'm gonna be pee'ing all night....

Exercise: level 3 of the 30 day shred....

I'm not expecting the scales to show a loss tomorrow... am currently feeling like I'm going to get my unwanteds too.... so feeling bleh from that....

Am going to try really hard to push for a 100% day tomorrow..

hello and good morning....

im in a fairly good mood today (dispite the cold!!!!)

i collected my dress last night! woop woop... and it still fits lol hehehehe

well the scales this morning not quite a pound again but still down..
11stone 2.6lbs :) happy about this...

when i got to work (i got in 10 mins late because of traffic) i was thrown the kids pretty much and i had to leave for the school run in 20 mins.
so got the kids ready, then realised i had no packs! ehhhhhhh BUMMER!! so i did have to have a bagel with nutella heheh naughty me....

but that really filled me up (as carbs usually do!!!) and its almost 12 and im not looking for food... so thats fab.. (nice to know that when i eat breakfast it will fill me up now.. :))

so i managed to get some more packs, and ive got porridge for lunch (to warm me up) and ill have something not sure what for tea..... (that might be when i get home.... not too sure on that yet..)

good mood (dispite about to come on too.....) so im just cruising through the day :)

ok...
ive got a confession... and i dont know why i did it.. silly me.... im cross with myself in that i did....

most people reading this prob think this woman cant stick to anything.....

totally not expecting those scales to move down (up if anything after breakfast and lunch!!)

ok so today!!!

breakfast: cin and raisin bagel with scraping of nutella
lunch: sausage and carrots (about 2-3 pieces cut into long strips) and 1 wholemeal pitta bread with butter.

because of this, i wont be having a pack for lunch. and im cross with myself that i did it... excuse is that i made enough really without thinking for the other little boy i look after, but he is at school today for lunch (not normally there at lunch times... at least until the end of the year anyway) so i just sat and ate his share...
CROSS CROSS CROSS WITH MYSELF!
i knew what i was doing wasnt going to help me... so why do i do it..
i have no one to blame but myself for not being at goal right now.... and being back into the 11's when i had got into the 10s!!

some one give me a stern talking to and tell me to snap out!

darling it was hardly a bag of fish and chips that you ate.....pitta bread is not bad, carrots are healthy etc. I mean, eating over half a loaf of bread is considered bad (like I would have done) so although you may be cross with yourself, i dont think you did much damage x

that wsnt a strong stern talking to hehehehe
i know it wasnt a complete bag of bagels, or packet of pitas, but still not what im supposed to be eating, i just cant stop eating... its just stupid!!

that wsnt a strong stern talking to hehehehe
i know it wasnt a complete bag of bagels, or packet of pitas, but still not what im supposed to be eating, i just cant stop eating... its just stupid!!

Im abit the same again hun, its sooo crap isnt it, hope you snap out of it

x

Well...

No more said. I hang my head in shame....

Not a bag of bad food or such things, but I just need to get my act together... so.. not looking forward to the scales tomorrow... but it does mark 1 week to go... 7 days of being good...

Slightly worried about food tomorrow night. (going out for a meal with the in-laws.... and then Sat we are out at a friends.. which I think we are having take away... what would be the best Chinese dish do you think.......?

Shred done.... level 3.
One manic afternoon... my bosses were home.. Boooo..

Water: 1.5lts
Coffee (decaf, 2 with skimmed milk): 2.25lts

Need to be good

do you think it might be nerves about the trip and seeing everyone again?

Back