kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

I agree with GG - I reckon its cos you are all excited / nervous etc - just don't worry about it chick - you've got the best times coming up stop putting all this pressure on yourself and enjoy this run up - you'll never get it back again ... enjoy enjoy enjoy

xxxx

Well said Moley! :D

Kes.. breathe and enjoy xxxx

kes kes kes!! youre silly!! to hell if you have picked at some (healthy) food!!! compare what you now are to what you were and look at what youve achieved as opposed to when youve slipped up!!! youre an inspiration and have done so well! dont forget it!! xxx

clairem87 said:
kes kes kes!! youre silly!! to hell if you have picked at some (healthy) food!!! compare what you now are to what you were and look at what youve achieved as opposed to when youve slipped up!!! youre an inspiration and have done so well! dont forget it!! xxx

Hun, you made me cry....

I don't at all see myself as an inspiration. I am just seeing myself as a failure at cd.... I can't stick to it because.... I'm plain and out right greedy I think, and if I think about something I want I have to have it, no matter what.

I have got more to go in my weightloss journey, so I do not see myself. Being finished....
I want to lose weight... but just can't get my head in the cd zone. So that said, I think you are all right, its because I'm nervous, stressed (up until 10 mins ago I couldn't find my passport and I was starting to panic because I can't just apply for a new one, because of the visa side of things so it was going to end up a cancelled trip.. stress or what) I am also excited.... and in that is the push to get even smaller because there are a lot of people to impress..
I've put a lot of pressure on myself, and I think I do it in general life itself... I'm never happy unless I'm stressing over something that prob doesn't need to be stressed over..

So this week, I'm not set out to push myself into a nervous break down the day we leave. I'm set out to enjoy the rush of getting last min things done. Not sure if I'm going to get time to finish the last 5 days of shred. But I'm going to try. And um still going to have some packs and try my best... if I get into the 10's fab, if not ill be blooming close enough ;)
That said here is a catch up :)

Weights and food -WARNING LOTS OF FOOD MENTIONED
Friday.
11stone 3lbs.. went up a bit..

Ate various naughty things on Friday and we went out for a meal as our last thing with hubbys parents before we go... and had pate for starter, steak for main, and shared a very small choc Orange pudding with my husband.... I was stuffed!

Saturday:
11stone 2.8lbs... wtf... how on earth after what I ate last night can I be that..

We had for breakfast little pancakes with a bit of butter...
Attempted to do the shred, got half way through it, and I got really bad tummy pains.... good old period makes an entrance, I've not had pain like that before!!! So I had to stop :( so I'm another day behind....

Then we were out all day.. first the saga of I couldn't find ny passport and then I was in the bank with hubby to transfer money to aus, as I couldn't do it because I can't find my passport, my email with my parents details on it just vanished.... no where to be seen again... put me in a right mood... my stress levels were through the roof... got so pee'd off I went and sat in the car and cried hubby went and git some bits to take to friends house we were going to... bless him he even got my fave bits and bobs to cheer me up a bit... love him to bits!
So we went off, I had a roll with ham, lettuce, cucumber, and what my hubby thought was my fave hummous, (which is the caramalised onion one) it was morrocan hummous which was just as nice... some sensations caramelised onion crisps (i think I like caramelised onion) and some cocktail sausages..and then some little tiny cake thing which was nice..

I was then asked (as my other half already is) to be god mother of their tiny little baby.... I almost cried! She has a god mother already, but they wanted a second one, and they chose me... I was over whelmed.... she was 10 weeks early, but she was the size of about 24 weeks so she was in Cambridge for a while, then luton, then moved to her local hospital.... she is now 6lbs 1oz... and she is 4 months old. She is beautiful.... ill post a pic when I get one up onto the computer.... any way I'm babbling big style! That was really sweet and lovely that they chose me:)

We then moved onto another friends house, which we had Chinese, I had satay chicken which was lovely, nice and full of loads of veg and chicken, and I had a small amount of rice.... then we had some Tesco rocky road dessert.. which was lush. So had a small bit of that...

So that brings me up to now... what do I weigh on Sunday morning....
I dunno I've not got on the scales yet to find out.... I'm here on my phone, after having another look for my passport which I have now found, and the stress of that gone is fab... and I'm lying in bed with a snoring hubby, and chilling writing all this on my phone... sooo ill up date you when I get on those scales...

Last edited:
lol sorry! didnt mean to!!!! :) it IS such a hard diet too stick to, i'll bet every single person who does it falters, and the ones who dont probably are superhuman! i defo see you as an inspiration, and probably more so cos youre honest about being HUMAN!!! youre not greedy at all, you enjoy eating (as we are programmed to to survive!!) and i love that although you slip up, you're details on the side show that as long as you stick with it, you WILL lose weight!!! enjoy everything good you have coming, and as for those people you feel you have pressure on you to impress, HELL - youve gone from being the higher end of obese to having a few extra pounds!! thats hella impressive!!! wooooooo kes!! youve done great and you WILL get off that last bit!!!
annnnyways lol - all this posting is to occupy my hands so i dont grab for some cheese (kids are napping, its one of my many danger times!!!)

good luck for next wi!!

xxx

Kes honey you are not greedy at all. You have just gotten into the habit of seeking/giving yourself instant gratification via food particularly when stressed. And like all habits it can be broken and you will when the time is right but this week is not the time to be putting that pressure on yourself.

Try to stop focussing on what you haven't done and instead when you hear that voice tell it to shut the hell up and start listing all the things you have done (how much you have lost, the progress you have made, the exercise you have done despite being busy etc).

As Claire said you ARE an inspiration to us.... you have already gotten to where so many of us want to go and are learning to "live slim" in day to day life xx

lol sorry! didnt mean to!!!! :) it IS such a hard diet too stick to, i'll bet every single person who does it falters, and the ones who dont probably are superhuman! i defo see you as an inspiration, and probably more so cos youre honest about being HUMAN!!! youre not greedy at all, you enjoy eating (as we are programmed to to survive!!) and i love that although you slip up, you're details on the side show that as long as you stick with it, you WILL lose weight!!! enjoy everything good you have coming, and as for those people you feel you have pressure on you to impress, HELL - youve gone from being the higher end of obese to having a few extra pounds!! thats hella impressive!!! wooooooo kes!! youve done great and you WILL get off that last bit!!!
annnnyways lol - all this posting is to occupy my hands so i dont grab for some cheese (kids are napping, its one of my many danger times!!!)

good luck for next wi!!

xxx
thanks love. thats really sweet.... you really have cheered me up!

Kes honey you are not greedy at all. You have just gotten into the habit of seeking/giving yourself instant gratification via food particularly when stressed. And like all habits it can be broken and you will when the time is right but this week is not the time to be putting that pressure on yourself.

Try to stop focussing on what you haven't done and instead when you hear that voice tell it to shut the hell up and start listing all the things you have done (how much you have lost, the progress you have made, the exercise you have done despite being busy etc).

As Claire said you ARE an inspiration to us.... you have already gotten to where so many of us want to go and are learning to "live slim" in day to day life xx

thankyou. as i have said before i dont feel like an inspiration.... esp when it comes to cd. but if you say so i should start to believe it...

ive been a rubbish mini friend of late.
ive been busy with the lead up in getting things ready for the trip, and ive got a blinking cold now... feel as sick as a dog, and want to go home! but of course i have to soldier on.... my boss (dad) was home monday tuesday, and mum boss came home yest lunch time and is home today, although she feels fine... im now worse than both of them put together, and i still have to work. rightly has pissed me off, but.... i have to just be thankful that i have a job, and that it is one that i can chill out most of the time... BUT... still has annoyed me that both of them can take sick days, yes they are high end jobs, but they can sit down all day... here i am running around after thier kids... ehhhhhhhhhhhh
sorry moan over with!!!

well i have stayed at 11stone 2.6lbs now since last week... so i am happy with that.... doubt in the next day or two that im going to find that those 2.6lbs have gone... but we will have to just try hard.

while doing the shred on sat i started to get really bad pains in my tummy, so stopped, then on sunday i came down with this horrid cold, so im just chilling and relaxing and letting my cold recover.... in the hope that i will get better before getting on the plane..... (if i get time to rest that is!!!)
so i didnt finish it :(
but i will be back!! and next year im going to do it properly... 10 days running on each level, rather than oh ill do...... today...

im taking it with me too... so here is hoping that i can get some exercise in... esp in the first week...
lets see if i can actually lose weight in my first week... ill see if i can get into the 10's while im over there.. :)

things are coming along, and time is just wooshing by.. i cant believe that time is going so fast.... i remember saying its months away untl we go.... now its a matter of days...
eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hey hun,

Just incase I dont get the chance to post before you go, Hope you have the most amazing time and that the wedding goes fabulously, You will look a million dollars and I hope you can post some pics when you return.

Will miss you being around here for a little while Booo Hooo :(

Lots of love

xx

Hey hun,

Just incase I dont get the chance to post before you go, Hope you have the most amazing time and that the wedding goes fabulously, You will look a million dollars and I hope you can post some pics when you return.

Will miss you being around here for a little while Booo Hooo :(

Lots of love

xx

Thanks nee. i will try and get photos on here asap.... i just hope things go as i want them to... :)

less than 48 hours....

I still have my stinker of a cold.. and feel like rubbish... i just wanna stay at home to be perfectly honest... but must keep going.... im not designed to stop!! lol

packing kinda done, and im hoping that i can get under 20kg.... this is not gonna be easy!! lol

all my new party dresses are in, and then some clothes in and around it hehehe. lol

new clothes... :) makes krystle a happy bunny!!!!!

new clothes... :) makes krystle a happy bunny!!!!!

and you should be happy, look at what you have acheived

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm sooooo excited for you :) :) xxxxx

You have done fab!! hope you have an amazing time and get some picks up asap!! You really are an inspiration!! xxxxxx

Hope you have the best day ever in your life so far! :)

Thankyou everyone

Hello my lovely mini friends. Just checking in to see how you are all doing and to fill you in on what's going on here..

Hope the weather isn't too cold and snowy... we have had 26-30 each day... its been lovely...

My parents were very surprised, and call me skinny mini now.. which is quite funny seeing as though I'm a mini on here lol....

Only a few days away on the reception and wedding. Weather is forecast to rain on Sunday... but I hope and pray it doesn't...

I've also managed to lose a couple of pounds I think while being here... but its hard to tell because the scales are different to my home ones... and who knows...

I will have a look round the site and reply to as much as I can.... hope you are all well

Missing you all
Xxx

lovely to hear from you chick xx cant wait to see photos :) :) keep us updated we miss you x

well i had my hair and make up trial... so im currently sitting here all glam.. and about to go shopping! lol love it!..

i look stunning if i dont say so myself. :)
and currently all people involved are keeping the supprise from a: my husband (that we are staying in a hotel for the night before and after) and b: my parents, that we are actually getting married again!!! all very nerver racking that i thought that they were going to let something slip or such like

i now need to write my new vows... oooohhh how exciting. :)

so your husband doesn't know ?? oh wow how exciting - I cant wait until we can renew our vows - we said 10 years so 7 to go ha ha is it too early to start planning ??

Take lots of piccies Kes, cant wait :) :) xxxx

Back