kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

i was wrong in the timings....
it will be 6 weeks tomorrow!!

i can not believe how time is flying... i should ahve been blooming close to goal by now. but hey ho. im not going to beat myself up..

ive been sticking to a pretty strict excersie routine, which i love but i hate!!

also got some new dvd's today and also the beck books.. eekkk some reading to do tonight..
looking forward to the Boxercise DVD i got.. (i think i am a little bit addicted! lol. hehehe)

today i did have a miss hap... i get to work, and i just go for the cubs.. i need to work on that, and i guess its something that i have recognised. and i need to stop, (maybe as i know nothing about these books ive gotten, they will help me with this. :))

ive been looking at clothes to buy for egypt... got no idea what to take with me. and considering half my stuff is in a box, on a ship on its way over here from australia... im pretty stuffed for summer clothing and swimmers... soooooo that means shopping...
oh the shame!! hehehehehe

Sounds like a perfect excuse for a shopping stint hun...go for it xx

pants pants pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rubbish day. why do mondays turn out so bad...
ehhhhhhhhhhhh

rubbish..
really need that kick up the bum
i seem to stay positive for so long, and then i crack...
need to keep my positiveness going...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know exactly how you feel, Today is a fresh day

We can do this :D

xx

Well beck book at hand, and a fresh day...
Got the pink one, and started reading it last night, and will read the rest of the bumpf before you start, today and then sit down with the day one either tonight or start tomorrow...

Not had breakfast yet.... just gonna go till lunch time and have my shake then. And a bar this afternoon and a shake with my chicken tonight...

I'm determined, to not have any pancakes... but we will see how it goes...

Morning Kes,

Hows you getting on?

I managed to get down 1lb from last weeks wi, was releived as had gained alot during the week from being naughty!!

xx

well im doing ok... busy busy, and really struggling with keeping my stress eating at bay... i hate having my boss at work because it means i dont get to have some chill out time throughout the day... and therefore i tend to go into my own shell at night, and thats when my husband wants to be all chatty, and snuggle watching tv on the sofa, and i want to have some space and some piece and quiet... so i need to try and find a balance... at least for the next month or so...

but im keen to keep going, im feeling positive, i just need to stop snacking and i will be fine, and the beck book is helping loads....

ill be able to catch up more on the weekend, and im going to call my gym and see if i can get back into it earlier than the 1st april... so if i can then i will be back into it tomorrow!! eeekkk

boxercise was great last night, and pilates was also good... sore muscles now though... BUT.. i am really keen to do more... and am looking at another boxercise class, or a kick boxing class. or a body combat class...
but getting there for times is the hard part....

anyway hope everyone is having a lovely day.... :)

Hi Kes, just wanted to pop in and say hello. How's it going? I'm on nights tonight, so I'm having bit of a catch up with everyone. Hope you're having a good weekend. x:)

weekend going well.
had a lovely night last night. and then today i ventured down to the gym... and worked my ass off (to burn off last nights and now tonights dinner LOL) and burnt off 1500 cals by the time i got home... (walked about 2 miles home)

here is what i did at the gym.
Rower: 5 mins - 1010m
Tredmill: 30 mins - 2.05km
x trainer: 40 mins - 2.16km
and also did the c25k sesson 2 of week one which was also 32mins - 3.57km

chuffed to bits that i did all of that and also got the walk home in done too...
by the time i got home had a coffee and did a few bits before having a bath i had done 1700cals. which i am chuffed to bits with.. :)

curry from tesco again tonight, and to be honest i didnt enjoy it. and i feel rubbish and bloated tonight from it.. so i will try and focus on that next time we want a quick and easy meal. remember how i feel now. and that its really not worth it..

if a friend goes to the gym tomorrow, i will join her, and see if i cant work off some more of those calories....
bring on 10 stone!

Go you, you gym goer :D

Sounds like a great workout 10 stone is well within reach

xx

Wow hun!! You're going great guns, especially on the exercise front!

I'm going to join you and get as much of this flab off as I can asap!!

Youre an inspiration to me hun thank you for keeping me going xxxx

if it wasnt for you, Katie, Fran and Determinator checking up on me I'd have jacked it all in and would be just eating myself to death!!

But instead, I'm drawing a line under it and still believing I can achieve this!!

Thanks hunni!!!!

xxxx

Wow hun!! You're going great guns, especially on the exercise front!

I'm going to join you and get as much of this flab off as I can asap!!

Youre an inspiration to me hun thank you for keeping me going xxxx

if it wasnt for you, Katie, Fran and Determinator checking up on me I'd have jacked it all in and would be just eating myself to death!!

But instead, I'm drawing a line under it and still believing I can achieve this!!

Thanks hunni!!!!

xxxx

you can achieve this... you know you can!! and its only that we care thats all!!!!

ill reply to your fb as soon as i get to work. and update on here. :)

hope everyone is ok

no messing about now - the ***** is back!
loves ya x

Thanks hun....

Glad you are back. I need you !

Bring on slimville!

I'm determined now.......I even have a weekend away this week but will low or no carb it is Cambridge as well. Need to do this for me! Hugs and I'll catch up with you soon x

Well done you... you sound so determined!

Well of late the diet has gone. I've been working hard at the gym, but food... I've been comfort eating...

I have one huge decision to make. And I really don't know what to do.
To leave or not to leave.... give up my life here, my friends, my job, or stay in what seems to be a continual lie of a relationship........

I'm so up sh1t creek without a paddle right now and I don't know what to do....

Hey hun,

Hope your ok??

When you say leave, you mean mini's?

xxx

No I mean England, my husband... everything!

What!! Pm me if you need to sweetie xxxx

Back