kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

Helloooo everyone,
im sorry i have been MIA..

just really needed to get away from everything. and also the diet is not been overly Cambridge... in fact my diet has been pure comfort eating!!!

well from people who know me know it already, but my husband and i are working on things. and we have our 2nd counselling appointment tonight.. things have gotten a lot better, and im once again seeing happiness in our relationship, but things still dont feel right yet. so hopefully we can work on it..

now im so ashamed of what i have eaten in the last 1-2 weeks!! and i will find out the real damage tonight when i get on those scales..

im really trying to get back into the mind frame of cd. but im really struggling with the.... oh this is the last time.... just have that and then go on with the diet, kinda sabotaging thoughts.
really need to pull my butt into gear and get that beck book started.

i skipped so many sessions at the gym while i was feeling pants, but this morning i got straight back into it, and i went for a swim and a session at the gym. which i was really pleased with...

so im begining to feel like me again...

ive also only got 7.5 more days of having to put up with my boss at home! YAY!!
and 3 weeks until we go to Egypt. ekkkkkkkkkkk i need to lose weight by then. i dont care how much. and im not setting myself a goal for it, but i just want to be lighter than i am :)
im really stripping back everything. and starting from the beginning. and really focusing on the gym. i have a new PT and i have my app with him on the 5th April. so means that i will have a new program to follow and hopefully be able to get on with things...

Food.. is where im stuck. as i want to be able to push myself at the gym, but i dont want to step too far up the plans... sooooo im gonna see how i go doing what i was (2-3 packs per day, 1-2 pieces of fruit, and 1 pack of chicken) and also getting my water intake up again. which has been seriously slacking of late....

focus on today, forget tomorrow and yesterday is in the past! :)

Good to see you back hun, and maybe the counselling will help :)

Mind is a horrible thing when dieting, we just have to fight the thoughts, deal with it and move on in a positive way and we can do it :D

xxxxx

Well after last nights counselling session I came out of there as depressed as anything... ehhhh
Really could do with eating the house and all its food. But I'm not going to. And I'm going to stick with my plan...

It's nice not to focus on the lbs though but still want things to happen as quick as possible. But I'm not going to think about it...

Also had weigh in.. and I've put on 1.5lbs in my over eating comfort food nightmare week.

I'm really feeling two ends of the scale here... positive about ny diet, and rubbish about my life, and what is happening!

Even though you have a lot going on, to have only gained 1.5lbs is pretty good, will be fine when you get your head in the right place, hope the counseling went ok

xx

Well it didn't really.. felt like poo after it, and probly more confused than ever, but after taking time to think about things I've gotten to a place I can balance at least.....

Food and diet I just can not get myself back too.... I'm feeling do pants because of it, and yet I just keep eating! Dam brain... I will get back on track...

Exercise is great however, so at least I'm going great guns on that. And I'm at least getting what I plan and want from that. I'm also starting a body combat class on sat morning... blooming nervous about it! But also excited about it!

Body combat sounds like fun :)

Hope you can stay in your balanced self for a while longer hun

xx

xx must catch up for SURE xx

ooohh
i feel like im here then im not im here then im not...
i really dont know what im thinking!!

but im determined to get through today and the rest of the 2 weeks on plan...
plan to have as much cd stuff (without food taking over) and get on with losing the now 24lbs i have left till goal.
thats far too much for my liking.
and i am setting myself a goal of 4lbs in 2 weeks (achievable... yeah!!!) so that i am at least that much lighter before we go to egypt. then im more than likely going to gain a few while there. (but hoping i can come back and have lost!!!) then i will be back onto it again without messing around.

i have 1 meal out between now and we go away, and thats for my birthday...
everything else has been cancelled and im focusing on me...

i have an intense exercise program sorted. and im going to do it!!
(and hopefully not break my back in the mean time)

bring it on!!!!

watch this space i will be good, and i will get through this.
and i will lose 4lbs before we got to egypt!

Im most definately watching this space, you cn do it hun xx

ill go for 4lbs in the next two weeks too....we can do this, chick

Well... I had a lovely birthday. Kinda day off the plan... as instead of cake I had frozen cookie dough... oh I'm naughty! And had 2 packs and then a lovely meal out to a French restaurant...

Hubby had snails! I tried them and I can't believe I'm saying this but they were alright! LOL... I had scollops, and for main hubby had duck and o had lamb rack which was beautiful with lovely green beans and a potato roastie thing..
And of course we had cream brulee for pudding...

Exercise has been on the slack side..
Monday did run and cross trainer, Tuesday I forgot my trainers, so did 20 mins on the x trainer and had my re program session at the gym with a new pt... oh gosh! Was that scared that I didn't go Wednesday (its my rest day anyway...) Thursday out for birthday so no boxercise.. Friday I went to Pilates.. that hurt! Mainly because my hips are not in line... ehhhh lots of stretching for me! And hoping I can get them back into line..

So that brings me to this morning.... Hmmmmm think I might have just broken myself!
Body combat- 45 mins.. Soooooo hot and sweaty after that! But I went on to do my c25k week 3 session 1... and my new weight program.. and I am currently sitting on the bike peddling away.... 15 mins of that. And to just write my death cert... I have to walk 2 miles some.. ehhhhhh ill be back on when I get home just to let you all know I'm alive....

Last edited:
Well I'm alive.. bit stiff and sore so gonna prob feel it tomorrow... but all is good! Now for a shower and a date with neighbours and home and away!

Hey Lovely..slack exercise - you are a workout machine lol! Your meal sounds lush and I'm glad you enjoyed it, Happy Birthday Hun xx

only a short one but

ewwww...snails.... YAY...neighbours and home and away :D

xxx

Hi Hon, just wanted to see how you're doing. Gosh, you are fantastic on exercise!!
Just wanted to let you know that I was back. Day 1 for me again today, so wish me luck.
Hope you have a great day. x

Hey hun, Hows it all going?

xxx

Well... I have come to an agreement with myself that cd right now isn't for me.

I've struggled with doing it since I got back... and my heart is just not in it...

So I'm going back to Slimming world and taking my xenical...
I've still got loads of packs that I will use up. And might stick to having 1 pack a day . But ss or ss+ isn't right for me

I've pretty much gained what I've lost on cd before the wedding...
And I really want to get into the exercise as I have been and I can't do that on Cambridge..

I wish you all the best, and off you would like to keep track of me ill be in the xenical forum and I have a diary called little blue pill.

Well... I have come to an agreement with myself that cd right now isn't for me.

I've struggled with doing it since I got back... and my heart is just not in it...

So I'm going back to Slimming world and taking my xenical...
I've still got loads of packs that I will use up. And might stick to having 1 pack a day . But ss or ss+ isn't right for me

I've pretty much gained what I've lost on cd before the wedding...
And I really want to get into the exercise as I have been and I can't do that on Cambridge..

I wish you all the best, and off you would like to keep track of me ill be in the xenical forum and I have a diary called little blue pill.

Ahhh I remember the thread little blue pill :D

Thats where I met you...going all centimental now..wishing you all the luck hun, Im sure this will be the right decision...Ill be checking on ya for sure :)

Did you remember to send the stuff at all hee hee :p

oh pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back