kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

Kes, go and burn that off, mrs! Go on, go for a walk and burn it off..... It will delete this teeny error!

i will tonight when i get in... hubby and i are gonna wii it!!

Good! I love deletion! I can go to bed guilt free when I've deleted!

lol... i wouldnt ahve a clue what the cals etc would be on the slice i had. as its one that you get from a bakery... like a crusty loaf one. but the end was only small.

id go for 200cals if you include the butter. Go and swish your mouth out with water to kill you pallette! And promise me you will delete, ok?
I don't want to come across as a cow about this but I want you to stay on track for that beautiful trip to oz x

lol you nutter, why would i think that.... dont be silly!!!!
mouth washed out.. and focus regained... about to go and have my lunch shake.. :) hmmmmmm banana!!!!

How you getting on, Kes?

im doing ok....... not sure how i feel today.. kinda happy kinda not... i think the buzz from the dress is wearing off..... and i just want to crack on with things....

but i am feeling positive... i just need to make sure i stay away from the kids yummy food and i stay well away from any bread LOL...
no machines spreading that butter on it today!!!

got my cdc weigh in tonight.. so we will see how that goes.... :) and i will be able to chat to her to see what she wants me to do be doing,.....

I think you should feed the kids sprouts and cabbage and worms - that way you wont be tempted to nick their food!

ive done extreemly well today!
bacon is my worst! i will just mmmmm

but i resisted... i cant believe i did it. but i was controlled. and yes tempted but i didnt have any...

and when i did the pasta.... i normally eat a piece to see if it was cooked, but today. i bit it and then yep it was cooked and then put that uneaten piece in the bin!!! SOME CONTROL OR WHAT!! im on fire here...

right mint shake.... what are you going to be like........

if you are not going to drink it, send it to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

waiting for your verdict, by the way.......... taps fingers on desk

lol
i will drink it....

i now know what to get you for christmas!!! a year's supply! lol

I bloody hope not, I want to be off this sawdust diet by February!

lol
ok well maybe a months supply then

he heee - lets treat ourselves to a meet up after crimbly xx

oh thats the best thing i have heard all day!!!!
did you get my verdict on your page???

are you on facebook??????
krystle smith (piccies is the same as here) if you wanna add me!

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllll power!!!

ahhhhhhhhh it fits!!! and if i lose any more weight its not gonna fit!!!
so i just need to work on toning my problem areas.....
not sure what im gonna do.... mayb try and go for a little more weight.. and concentrate on exercise rather than the numbers on the scales.
ive gone out and brought a few nice things and new bra's today so that was really nice. :)

and found a new coat to buy. just need to wait till next month.... :)

i just dont know if i should start refeeding, and jump up to an 810 plan then go to 1000... build it up to get to eating at home in australia...
what does everyone think?

i do need to lose more weight, as im not ready to live like the way i am as im still not happy, but i want to look fab on the day, and if my dress doesnt fit, and is baggy at all, then ill hate the photos.......
im soo confused.

YAY YAY YAY Just seen that you have had your dress fitting and your in :D So proud of you hun

xxx :woohoo: xxx

Back