kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

Jesus, just had to go for a bath in fear of chewing my arm off in anticipation and then you come on here - with your coat on, lol!

HOORAY KES! Im dead chuffed for you. Could literally stick my head through the screen and kiss ya x

lol
come on then id like to see ya try!

no, id get a shock and glass in my eyes..........i was speaking figuratively, of course. You crazy Oz meister!

lol
well i was really dissapointed tonight
my cdc had NO CHOC MINT! LOL after the one that i enjoyed today!!! ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Id kill mine if that was the case - literally beat her to death with my 99p ikea cappucino wizzer!

Time to get a stash of mint tea bags!

lol
she is going to drop some off to my throughout the week, as i wanna send some off to aus!

seriously! Make up a mug of mint tea then mix it in with your choc shake and the 250mls of water....hot mint choc!

I've also made up a bottle of cold mint tea and used it as the water base for the choc shake and about 12 ice cubes .. .mint choc shake :)

:happy096: Well done on your loss, Kez! That's brilliant. :D

Well done Kes! No one will recognise you in Oz this winter/summer :D Oh, I so wish I could see their faces when they see you at the airport! You'll have to tell us when you get back!

i wont be waiting till i get back!!!! i will be on here while im over there!!!!!! lol
sad arent i... i dont think i could live without minis anymore.... :) not even for a month!

i wont be waiting till i get back!!!! i will be on here while im over there!!!!!! lol
sad arent i... i dont think i could live without minis anymore.... :) not even for a month!

Im exactly the same, its like my refuge for all my happiness, sadness and everything.

I <3 Mini's :)

I would have failed if it weren't for minis. The success stories and support and my diary keeps me in check xx

i cant believe i had a 100% day yesterday... and you know what i think it was all your help over the last day or so.. its been fab... and waiting for rumly's weigh in yesterday kept me away from the bacon!

you used me as an excuse to stay away from the bacon - Im all for that. My surname is Jewish as well (im not Jewish - couldnt be....I love ham so much!) so maybe you felt an affinity with my namesake and thought you'd stay away from it otherwise my religious undertones might come and get you and burn you at the stake.

no your diary took my mind of eating the lot!

im just doing day 7's diary. I stood on my scales today for the first time (well, I did it yesterday when CDC was here so I would know if mine showed the smae weight as hers and they match!)

I weigh 13st 10.5lbs today......GRRRRRRRRR, that would have been better for my first weeks result but balls to it, it will look better next week, yeah?

yes... what did they say yesterday 13st 13lbs.... well thats 2.5lbs more for next week!!!
wow 2.5lbs overnight

i lost .2lbs over night... how is this possible

Back