kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

thankyou my lovely!!!
you know what i am such a rubbish friend... i had completly forgotten until now about what im supposed to post to you! oh balls!!!!! i will get it ready tonight and get it off to you tomrrow... sooooooooooo sorry about that nee!

GIRRLLL POWER!

ive done extreemly well today!
bacon is my worst! i will just mmmmm

but i resisted... i cant believe i did it. but i was controlled. and yes tempted but i didnt have any...

and when i did the pasta.... i normally eat a piece to see if it was cooked, but today. i bit it and then yep it was cooked and then put that uneaten piece in the bin!!! SOME CONTROL OR WHAT!! im on fire here...

right mint shake.... what are you going to be like........

:eek::D

You rock girl!

im on facebook but I havent divulged that Im on cambridge diet on there (you know, people saying ... you are stupid and how ridiculous) But yes, ill add you my lovey x

i dont mention dieting on my facebook.... just sometimes comment about other mini peoples sucesses..
not one person in aus knows that i have lost weight. the last photos they saw of me were the time of my large picture in my sig.. so no one knows.. so if adding me then shhhhhhh

oooooh I love the secrecy. Then when they see you it will be shock and awe! LOVE IT!

thats the intention... size 20 to size 12 (at the moment) woop woop!

Size 12 is my dream size although I know I could get into a ten at nine st. But im opting to get to 10st for now and be a healthy size 12 with hopefully size 36C norks!

well im a 34 DD i wish i was a c!!!!!!!!
right im off out for the afternoon, but will be back on later at about 8:30... keep chatting amongst yourselves! and i will catch up later
MWAH!

its weigh in for KES! I shall be GLUED to the forum.

thankyou my lovely!!!
you know what i am such a rubbish friend... i had completly forgotten until now about what im supposed to post to you! oh balls!!!!! i will get it ready tonight and get it off to you tomrrow... sooooooooooo sorry about that nee!

GIRRLLL POWER!

you forgot me :( :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh I am soooo sad now ;)

Dont worry hun, just send them when you can xxxx

well come on then.......... im thinking -3lbs. If I am right, I win a prize from you. Im thinking diamonds and a horse......

or maybe you have lost -4lbs or at least 3 inches in total.

Come on, hurry up x

Im chewing my bloody nails here - do you realise that could knock me out of Ketosis?!!!!!

Literally refreshing a hundred times a second here.....KES - WHERE ARE YOU?!!

PMSL!!

Well she can blooming gibber!! i was thinking the whole time, got to get home to minis... i mean come on!!!!!!!!!!! lol
ive even just thrown everything on the floor, and ive still got my coat and shoes on!!!!!!!!!!!

-3lbs... so yes you win a prize.... not sure about the horse and diamonds.... but i will see what i can do...

i dont get measured there.... (i do them myself) :) and i will be doing those next week....

Well done hun xxx

Congrats hon!!! You must be thrilled :D

thankyou all my lovely ladies!!! if i can keep that up for a few more weeks hopefully my flabby shoulder/backs of my arms will dissapear...

Back