Kes is doing the 30 Day Shred

i thought thats how i would be doing it.. but i got curious... there isnt a lot of difference between 1-2 but 3 is hard.!

well my 1st day lvl1 went ok lol.... i was totally wiped after... those star jumps really got me, was thinking of doing lvl1 for 10days lvl2 for 10days then lvl3 for 10 days, what do you think or should i mix it up more

i need a good bra before i start doing those star jumps again lol

i need a good bra before i start doing those star jumps again lol

so do i lol... i was wearing 2 while doing it lol.. just to keep everything in place.. but really need a sports one

Day Nine:- a little late again! lol

sorry peeps, been super busy, and as soon as i finish the dvd, ive been having a shower and pretty much going to bed......

did level 2 again... really sunk down into the squatting.....

might try level 3 again on friday... not sure...

day 10... missed... im sorry

i didnt get to do my shred dvd last night... i feel like crap, and with everything going on, im not entirely sure i can do tonight either.... so we will just have to play it by ear.. im def not giving up on doing 30 days of it!! i will just make up the extra days that im not here, at the end...

sorry guys..

Hiya babe!

Found u!

As soon as my DVD arrives hopefully Monday? I will be joining u!

Well done for getting so far don't give up, keep going as soon as u get a good day!

Interested in your measurements chick will be good to see if they've changed!

Iv got a feeling your actually guna kill me... So everyone heard it ere first! Haha

Xxxx

Hey hun, hope you manage to get back into the swing of things soon, cause your doing so well.. Im now on day 4, did level 1 for 2 days then on the 3rd day i tryed level 2, but those planks killed me so today i went back to level 1 and will prob stay here for a few more days before trying level 2 again lol... looking forward to reading how ur getting on when you get back onto it xx

hi

hey was reading this forum the other day and the dvd u mention sounded gd so i went out and bought it,well i started it 2day and i cud only manage 15mins! im ashamed of that bt its so hard,im nt that unfit now then wot i used 2 b,i do zumba twice a wk aerobics once a wk n gym twice a wk and i go on vibration plate 3x wk n nothing compares 2 this dvd lol.i am still 16 stone 4 bt i was 17 stone still got a bit 2 go,wana b 11 stone eventually,bt i will try 2morow with dvd c if can do more bt i think it will b gd ,gd on u kes 4 getting as far as u have n losing that weight 2 u r all inspirations keep up the gd work :rolleyes:

moocow27 said:
hey was reading this forum the other day and the dvd u mention sounded gd so i went out and bought it,well i started it 2day and i cud only manage 15mins! im ashamed of that bt its so hard,im nt that unfit now then wot i used 2 b,i do zumba twice a wk aerobics once a wk n gym twice a wk and i go on vibration plate 3x wk n nothing compares 2 this dvd lol.i am still 16 stone 4 bt i was 17 stone still got a bit 2 go,wana b 11 stone eventually,bt i will try 2morow with dvd c if can do more bt i think it will b gd ,gd on u kes 4 getting as far as u have n losing that weight 2 u r all inspirations keep up the gd work :rolleyes:

Thanks hun, the dvd is tough, and I'm just dreading going back to it Monday morning. But after 5 days off I can't let it go any more.. personal issues or not I will become slim

JILLIAN has arrived!!!

I shall be doing it tonight chick

Wish me luck! Xxx

Good luck... you will need it

days 11, 12, 13 and 14 missed... day 15: back in the game!

hi all.
yes 5 days off in total, so cross with myself, but the last couple of days couldnt be helped. i have had a load going on, and i was away.. but i dont think that there is any other days i will miss, so hopfully i will be able to make up for those days at the end...

soooo

Back into it today, and level one completed again, im thinking i might run through the dvd so do level 1 today, level 2 tomorrow (providing i dont come back from my dress fitting too late) and then leve 3 weds... so we will see how it pans out...

im chuffed to bits that i did most of the advanced stuff (natalie i think it is) and the only beginners thing was the push ups... still cant do those on my feet... dont think i will be able to ever do them! lol

hope everyone else is finding it ok!!!

day 16.... missed because i was at my dress fitting!!!

well i coudlnt do it. i got back far too late from my dress fitting...

BUT MY DRESS FITS!! woop woop!!! and it looks amazing... (if i do say so myself)

but ill be back on it after my dr's appointment tonight (should be home by about 8ish) so woop woop.. then there shouldnt be anything else over the next few weeks to get in the way of doing it...

good to see you back kes.. ill be back on it today as i aint done worked out with jillian for 3 days due to the mother in-law being down.. really missed it.. gonna drop down to level 1 again just for a few days to get me back in the swing of things

Day 17: back... really pushing!!

Hello...
yep you read it.. im trying to push myself even harder...
and i was gutted when my HRM stopped after about 5 mins.. (my weights seem to press the stop button...)
so im not too sure how it went...

i did level 2. which i was pretty chuffed with :)
might pop over the level 3 on friday after being back in it for a couple of days.

Day 18... just needed to get it done..

After having a pretty hectic day running around like a mad woman (and being late for work for the first time ever because we slept in!!)
i got in and just wanted to get it done and dusted...

i suffered from a really bad stitch tonight.. so i had to pause every so often... just to let it settle. but i made sure i didnt skip any bits...

total of 250cals burnt during, and about an hour (maybe a little over) im at 455 cals :)

my leg muscles are really burning tonight as i made sure i did the advanced version (level one... as im just too tired) of everything apart from the push ups... i can only do the beginners..) so those squats i really sunk down into! :)

day 19.. done and dusted! :)

Level 2 today...
feeling slightly a little sore from pushing with the squats last night... but feel good for getting through it... only a few oh my gosh moments... and my shoulders are burning today.....
so i guess that can all be a good thing....

260ish cals burnt during.. and im up to 539cals now an hour into when i started. but i hvae just hoovered the lounge and stairs. so ive got a few more burnt cals from that. :)

hope everyone is doing welll.... come update me... i feel like im all alone in here lol....

You've been doing amazing hun. I wish I had some of your energy! xx

Hi hun, how you doing??

xoxo

day 20... up early!!!

as i was going to birmingham i got up at 6:30am and did the shred...
there dedication for you!! lol woop woop

i did level one as it was so early and i wasnt sure how my body would react to being up and at them at such a early hour....

loved it though...
spent the day shopping in birminghams bull ring, and love the fact that im a size 12!!!!!

Back