Kes is doing the 30 Day Shred

day 21! welllll slept in, but still did it!

i slept in until about 11am this morning... quite shocked at this, because i never sleep like this... maybe im just in need of it at the moment...

i did level 2 today after lunch... which i really wasnt in the mood to do, but pushed myself off the sofa...and did it. which i am proud about...

bring on the rest of the days and the ones that i have to make up!
i want to get in some more level 3's but we will see how energetic i feel!

:wow:
OMG Kes!!! you're a size 12!!!

:talk017:

thats amazing hun! and you're doing so well with the dvd too!!

how do you feel, weight loss wise? do you feel any bits of you have shrunk since doing the dvd?

thanks hun... nice to see you back!!!

weight wise... ive not really changed. i dont think.. maybe toned a little here or there......
but i still dont feel any different to what i did when i started...
i know ive been a bit rubbish in the diet department.. but i hope that i can at least lose something this month other than half a pound...

day 22... level 3....

Well i did level 3 again...
i had forgotten how hard some of it was lol heheheh
but i managed to get through it.... but didnt really do any (maybe a little) of the advanced moves...
i hope that i can stick with it for the rest of the month, without anymore missed days...

although my husband has got some friends over tomorrow nigght... and there isnt anywhere in our house that i could go off and do it without being in the lounge where they will be... so i hope that i can manage to get it done at lunch time while the kids are sleeping....

day 23... back to basics...

i really wanted to do all the advanced moves, and i wasnt feeling like i could do a really hard push with loads of jumping about, so i did (apart from the push ups) all the advanced moves on level one..
really sunk down into anything and those squats...

really hurting today from that. lol
i can feel those bum muscles again, so i must have done good....

my hrm is too big for me so needs taking in, and isnt reading properly, so ive deceided not to wear it...
i know i roughly burn 250cals during and then up to 400 total after about an hour/hour and half....

Day 24.. Level two and feeling BLURRRRRRHHHHH

not really in the mood to be doing anything tonight, but i got in from work, and got changed straight away... i have to keep this up. im not far from finishing (although i have to make up 6 days....) so thats going to take me right up to when we go away pretty much. ehhhhh but i will feel better for it i know i will...

did pretty much a quite relaxed version of the level 2. and was cursing gillian for making me do this LOL hehehe....

but loving the fact its only 20 mins, and i get through it and done and then i can chill. :)

Im going to look for this dvd tomo when i go to town. see how i get on with it..you sound like you are enjoying kes.. you will be in great shape for australia.

Im going to look for this dvd tomo when i go to town. see how i get on with it..you sound like you are enjoying kes.. you will be in great shape for australia.

i guess enjoying it isnt prob the right word.. lol
i do like doing it, as i know it does me good.. lol. but enjoy.... no... i find myself yelling at the tv more! lol hehehehe

day 25... Level 1...

really made myself push again, and make sure i got down into those advanced moves... and boy my bum muscles are just a tiny bit sore.. (ok im lieing here, they are killing me!!)

really seem to be yelling at the tv more.. hmmm maybe i shouldnt do it when im tired! lol hehehe

day 26... level 2

Right well this morning i got up. it was freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing (-5.5 outside.. brrrr) but i got up and still did it, which was i guess a nice thing because it warmed me up, and then got me into a nice hot shower....

my butt muscles still hurt... but they are not too bad...

it feels like this month is going sooooo slow..
i know ive not lost any weight. but i am hoping ive at least lost inches somwhere... as otherwise this has been a long read for someone and ive not changed...

i know ive not lost any weight because at the moment i am trying to maintain weight (otherwise my dress wont fit me) and im hoping that ive not lost any inches in the bits that need to keep the dress up...
i know ive reduced (not as much as i would ahve liked) the fat on the backs of my shoulders...

but i will let you all know what my measurements are when i finish... (hopefully around the 6th december, as ive got to catch up on the 6 days i missed) and that will pretty much take me up to when we leave....

Days 27 & 28 missed.....

well there was no excuse really for both days to have been missed. time was a big factor, and we had christmas day here in the UK yesterday, but i just didnt do them...

naughty me... and now i have to make up 8 days!!! ehhhhh hehehe

Day 29- push push push

Right........ i got up and did it, no talking myself out it for a 3rd day. lol hehehe
back to level one. and pushed really hard...
even got in 1 (kinda) propper push up! but then back to the normal ones.....

i feel good for doing it, so i need to make sure i remember that when im feeling like i dont want to do it....

tomorow is the last day... then ive got my 8 catch up days... :) bring on the end!

Day 30!!!! would have been done by now!!!!

well day thirty!!. and level one done, as i had to do it at work, and the dvd started again.. figured it was just easy.....

also used proper weights... ive been using 1lb strap on weights with a 1lb ball (so making that pretty much 1kg in each hand) and oh my gosh the weights are sooooo much easier!!! lol hehehehehe

might take to doing it every day (apart from the weekend) at work while the kids sleep/rest....

:) happy happy

may the 8 catch up days begin... (with more level 3 in there!!!!

day 1 of 8 catch ups!!

well im making these 8 level 3 only!!! eeekkkkk

i really tried to do some of the advanced moves... and i did most, but i did do a mix...

lets hope that by the end of the 30 full days of doing it that i can do most of the advanced moves in the level...

7 more days to go :)

Day 2 of 8..... level 3

well... doing level three, and trying to get some of the hard moves into it as well... its really tough!!!!

i got through half of it... and i had a stitch, and my back was starting to hurt.... soooo i might have to drop down a level or two for the next couple of days just till that back pain settles, as i dont want to hurt myself badly...

but im getting through it.. :)
6 more days to go!

Wow you really are giving it everything, well done! Have you took your measurements yet to see how many inches you've lost from doing it?

Measurements no... but I've not lost anything in any obvious places....

I'm 5 days away from finishing..... not sure its gonna happen before I go away.... might have to play it by ear....

Bumping it up

Back