Attack Ketosis...carbs???

blodwen

Hi all can anyone advise....day 5 no cheating lost 7lb constantly running to the toilet, at times cold but no signs of ketosis on my strips, should I be worried could it be the carb content in the yogurts muller light van' & toffee it seem all the low fat yogs inc' narural have carbs, I know it doesn't take a lot but i am sooooo confussed....going to read my book AGAIN!!!

Hi all can anyone advise....day 5 no cheating lost 7lb constantly running to the toilet, at times cold but no signs of ketosis on my strips, should I be worried could it be the carb content in the yogurts muller light van' & toffee it seem all the low fat yogs inc' narural have carbs, I know it doesn't take a lot but i am sooooo confussed....going to read my book AGAIN!!!

I think just a slight pink (the 2nd square up) means ketosis. - but if you are losing I wouldn't worry about testing so much - most people don't use the strips. I think it is a goood sign that you are weeing lots.

I woudn't eat too many Mullers, they are big.

I was in the 40 range on the sticks this morning and at the moment it is still at 40, but it will probably be back down in the morning due to two slices of pizza today:break_diet:

post up the nutritional values on the muller yog's you have...could be different stateside...also no more than 2 per day max...x

as Manda said - I wouldn't worry if you're still losing x

p.s. I've never used the sticks...

Thanks all the yogurts i find seem to have about 7g carbs i don't have more than two and in first two days I had yogurts with fruit as all I could get.....so confusing lol

stick at it....no fruit....only 2 vanilla or toffee fat free yoghurts per day....plenty of water...and UP your protein :) should be a recipe for success...x

thank you allxx

Back