ketosis on day 2

Amanda105

Silver Member
Well it's day 2 for us and we decided to pee on a stick everyday till we were in ketosis, so we knew how quick or how slow it takes for us...

Well my stick is as White as snow as I expected

My OH is dark purple !!

Can you go into ketosis that quick ? I told him everyone is different and that's why we were gonna check.

I go in to ketosis very quickly - and fairly painlessly - I think I'm fairly low carb even when eating, and this week I did an exercise class to help burn off the last of the glycogen stores. I'm in on day 2.

Dont panic - you will get there. Dont drink too much before you test though as it dilutes it - I always get different colours dependeding on using early morning or last thing at night sample

Yeah, it just depends how much glycogen he had stored first. Us women who tend to go on and off diets do tend to glycogen load at some point without realising, plus men are just far jammier full stop when it comes to diet and weight loss. Lucky sods! lol. One reason I'm glad my hubby's not overweight or dieting alongside me. The competition would kill me and I'd want to kill him! Mind you, I already to as he will lose his few lb Christmas gain by just 'returning to normal eating habbits', ie. moderate. So annoying! lol

I didn't use these pee sticks last time but is it better to do the morning wee wee or night wee wee lol

Also i've been eating low gi, and so has he, infact I've been stricter than him, maybe he is just a lucky so and so... Bet you he loses loads thd first week and only stays on for 2 weeks in total... Humph !

Men! Just ain't fair.......

Back