Ketosis Q

are you a paddy or a murphy then?

When I think deeply, I actually don't feel hungry anymore! Really surprises me... I feel like when I drink the shakes it for the sake of it, amazes me what the body can do and how our body's cry out for carbs!

NNnnnnnoooooooooo!!!! :eek:

It just makes me giggle, and I'm sure sometimes I'll call you Deep Throat by accident :eek:

(I'm talking about Sambucca and Baileys nothing rude, of course!!! :p :cool: )

I'm still gonna think of a new name. I feel dirty now. I guess it's cuz you young'uns haven't heard of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

When I think deeply, I actually don't feel hungry anymore! Really surprises me... I feel like when I drink the shakes it for the sake of it, amazes me what the body can do and how our body's cry out for carbs!

i am not hungry when I have the meal replacements, either. I have eaten a meal the last 2 days, and actually I feel worse when I eat food than when I have the exante packs. During the day when I just have the shakes or soup, I feel energetic and calm and don't even think of food at all. But later, if I agree to go for dinner or eat a meal with someone, I feel horrible afterwards. Very cranky, sleepy and bloated. Every time I eat regular food I am just leaning more towards doing the 100% total solution with no breaks, because I feel so much better during the day. In fact I have been so put off of food, that this weekend I have no doubt in my mind I will do 100% total solution and not eat any meals. I hope at the end of all this, I am able to transition back to normal food and not feel terrible.

Not quite a young 'un here :( , and have heard of The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, just not into sci fi that much (although I am now on Star Trek V this week :) ).

I'm sure Mr Mojo will explain how to change your name, but it is rather fun, and I'm not sure how it makes you feel "dirty" ??

If you do want to change your name, just go to the technical support forum and create a thread asking for it to be changed and what you would like it changed too. If it's not already taken it will take about 2-3 days.

I'm still gonna think of a new name. I feel dirty now. I guess it's cuz you young'uns haven't heard of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I knew what you meant mate! I was at school when that came out! Hopefully won't take so long to lose the weight as to come up with the answer, the ultimate answer to life the universe and well everything really!
cheers
P

Hi, I read at the beginning of this thread that you had coke zero, is it ok to have this? I have only been having water so if I could have other things it would be great.

Just found another thread on coke zero, so seems like it is ok, will give it a try. Have always drunk pepsi max so don't know if I'll like it but won't know if I don't try it.

Back