ketosis question

gonna be slim

Hi everyone, This is my first thread so hope it works!
I've been on CD SS+ for 6 weeks after moving down from Step 3 (3 weeks) after getting medical say so!!! I'm just wondering how easy it is to come out of ketosis? Does anyone have any advice on which foods will bring me out of ketosis and how much food is needed - I don't want to go overboard and don't want to become obsessed about ketostix (I'm already obsessed with the scales!!!!).
I have a drinking night planned (no meal) and really don't want to drink in Ketosis after reading the warnings!
Hope everyone is having a good CD day and thanks.

Hi, i have been wondering the same. Im on sole source, having shakes soups and porridge. Finding it really hard, i have been nibbling on celery and radishes, im on day 4 started tues have lost 6lb. But im wondering the same. Think im going to move to SS+ next week.

a banana will bring u out of ketosis but if drinking you would need more. My CDC told me to do the following when I was on SS & had a night out which I couldn't get out of.
Have all 3 packs! - essential
CD porridge for brekfast
CD shake @ lunch & banana
CD soup @ dinner & 1 piece wholemeal toast with poached egg.
I peed on a ketostix & it was then negative & I went out, had 8 single vodka & SL tonic no problems, not even merry/drunk.

I got straight back on plan next day & still lost 3lb that week :)

enjoy
x

Thanks cambridgekez so my sticks of.celery are ok. Ive tried so hard to.stick to SS but nexy week think ill.have to do SS+

Back