Ketosis sticks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lankyelle, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lankyelle

lankyelle Member

Cambridge SS
    is it really important to be peeing on them??

I drink 4/5liters of water a day.. and im having 3 of them sachets a day.. do i need to leep checking them sticks?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Nope, some people like testing to remind them that they are in ketosis. It makes me smile so much to see that lil stick go pink - sad arent i.

If you're sticking to the diet, you're very probably in mild ketosis.

Good goin xxx
  4. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

You can normally tell you're in ketosis by the fact that your tongue is velvetty and your breath is gross!
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

You dont need them if your sticking to the diet 100% then you will be in ketosis!

becky xxxx
  6. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I just had a pee and the stick stayed normal - no change at all. Last night and twice yesterday I was in definite ketosis. Anyone got any idea what has happened?
  7. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

I just like doing it. It's part of my daily ritual now.
    Apart from that, I've paid for the stix, have them here in the house so I may as well use them. I like it when they are PINK.
    Makes me feel in the PINK.
    Yayyyyyy !!!
    Lynne x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.