Ketosis - Worth the risk?

Im sorry.. but i literally dont understand the point of this thread (in the nicest possible way)..

Do you think that cambridge diet would be signed off by various guildelines that it has to meet if it was dangerous? do you think that our health service hates us that much to want to damage us with a diet that isnt safe? take a look at the people on here who have done this diet, and improved their lives, and everything..

I can honestly say, cd is such an amazing diet, healthy and safe.

x x

I remember my GP telling me that everyone actually goes into ketosis during the day even when they aren't on any diet, it is merely when the body is burning fat which it does at different periods of any non-dieters day.

I have to say I also do find it hard that you say that because I am a CDC that I am bound to say it is safe to make money. What I actually said was to pop along and see your GP with any concerns about anything.

If someone came on and said there foot hurt then I would recommend that they go see their doctor, it doesn't mean I now work for Clarks!

You are absolutely entitled to your opinions, over ketosis I am not a doctor or profess to be medical and hence I bow to the NICE guidelines and current medical best practice which is that VLCD's are proven safe.

Not quite sure what your motives are here? I love debate but I do worry that you might have worried some of our more vulnerable readers my making them think they are damaging themselves long term.

Anyway hope not and I think this thread is best left to fall away now.

Back