Ketosis

Purple951

It's day 4 and I'm in ketosis...at last...

My question is though...I'm doing this with my partner and he has got about 10 stone to lose...we started on the same day but he isn't in ketosis yet...how long does it normally take?

Many thanks in advance xxx

Everyone is different, I went into Ketosis today (day 3) but some people can take much longer. I think its usually within a week though.

Thanks Emma for the reply

I wouldn't worry yourself too much purple. If he's sticking to it 100% he'll lose the weight, it just won't be as comfortable until he drops into Ketosis. Day three with NO ciggies!! Ahhh, never thought I'd get this far!!!!

xxxxxxx

That's what I keep telling him Nicci...

Well done on day three with no ciggies...I'm on day four....haven't we done well?

We should be extremely proud of ourselves...xxx

Well done! I am just starting day one so cant wait to be in ketosis! x

Once you get over the first three days it is much better....It's day 5 for me now and I don't feel hungry...I had to remind myself to have my soup at lunch time....good luck Mini Mummy...hope it goes well for you xxx

Purple951 said:
Once you get over the first three days it is much better....It's day 5 for me now and I don't feel hungry...I had to remind myself to have my soup at lunch time....good luck Mini Mummy...hope it goes well for you xxx

I'm really struggling, day 5 and am still starving. I've been 100% no cheating at all. I've lost 5 lbs though when I weighed today. Is ketosis always hit within the week? I hope so :)

I'm really struggling, day 5 and am still starving. I've been 100% no cheating at all. I've lost 5 lbs though when I weighed today. Is ketosis always hit within the week? I hope so :)

Hi Happy Chic

I've been told that ketosis can hit anytime...it can be up to a week so don't worry about it...

The hunger pangs will stop...I didn't think so myself but it has...and I was starving all the time

You are doing everything right as you have lost 5lbs already...that is fantastic...well done you...I was going to wait until 7 days before getting weighed...but now you have got me curious...lol

Take care xxx

Hi there im on day 3 and feeling very dizzy and lightheaded. Is this a sign of heading into or being in Ketosis?

Hi Busy

I never thought about being dizzy and part of ketosis...but I was dizzy and feel faint the other day so maybe it is part of it...

Back