Ketosis

Lollster

Can you come out and back in if ketosis if you've been 100% tfr? I've been 100% for 18 days and had a bad taste In my mouth and very tired on day 3-5 but it improved and I got my energy back but the last couple of days I've been exhausted and the taste has returned.
Any ideas?
Lx

No you can't come in and out of ketosis of you've been 100% tfr. Are you drinking enough water?

Yes between 3-5 litres a day

Hi Lollster, I had the same thing this week, first few days were bad then ketosis kicked in and I was fine, 3 days ago I was feeling horrible exactly as you were... then today I realised I'd started my totm and I'm feeling great again. Maybe something similar is happening to you?

I have the coil so don't get totm but felt slightly better tonight so hopefully whatever it was has passed :)

hi guys

Im a little bit concerned that ur drinking 5 litres of water the lipotrim bag says u should not drink more than 4 litres of water a day. Drinking this much can cause health probs xxx

As for the ketosis buy some ketostix off ebay then u can check every morning. They really cheap bout a fiver for 50 x

If you stick to it 100% you'll be in ketosis

Personally I'd say don't waste your money on sticks. They're very unreliable besides if they tell you you're out of ketosis when you've been 100% there's not a thing you can do to change it. They cause more stress than reassurance

Just stick to the plan ;)

If your 5 litres are spread over the day it won't hurt you especially in this warm weather when most people drink more than usual

Back