Ketosis

Pickles

Hi everyone

I started Exante on Sunday and have been on TS 100% and I finally got hold of some Ketostix today and checked and I'm not in Ketosis! When I did this type of diet before I went into Ketosis by day 3.

I'm drinking water with the flavouring in, black coffee and red bush tea with sweeteners. Am I doing something wrong? :(

Honestly I think ketostix are useless. If your tongue is fuzzy and horrible tasting then ketosis is (in my opinion) present. Ditch the sticks!

Sounds horrible but get your partner/friend to check your breath, nothing smells as bad as ketosis breath honestly and there isn't much you can do about it, it's ghastly but a sure way to find out.

Thanks everyone. My mouth does taste rotten & I just pee'd on a stick again & it shows I'm in Ketosis, phew. Can't wait to see how much I've lost. My work trousers feel looser & hubby said yesterday he can really see it in my face :)

Keep up the good work everyone xxx

Fantastic.....keep going it is so worth it, it's boring and monotonous but in the end you will be the winner. Good luck!!!

Back