Ketostix .. little help please!

OK, so I've just been and brought myself some Ketostix, after last nights stupidity, I decided to see if I've completely brought myself out of ketosis etc.

Now being a tad think here, I've pee'd on the stick and compared to the bottle, but to confirm am I supposed to have the highest amount of Ketones?

Mine came up 1 from darkest 0.8 (lightest says neg 0 next to it.

Sorry this probably is really thick, I just wanna make sure I'm not on the complete opposite end of it.

Sorry, and also, are you only in ketosis when it's at the very top end of the scale, i.e the darkest colour? or is there a bracket classed as a stage of ketosis (sorry the instructions dont show this)!

Once you're pat the first block, think it goes into the '+' but can't remember and don't have a box to look at, you're in ketosis.

It's only when it's the first block, the pale beigey type colour, that you are not.

Just be warned though - I was a little obsessed and pee'd on them daily and had a couple of days that showed me as 'out'. Totally panicked and had brilliant losses?!?!
Apparently, water intake, how often you've wee'd, sleep, caffeine - everything effects it.

So, use it warily(?) x

Trixie you've just made my day!!
I'm well into ketosis then, even after my slip up - i will NOT mess this up again!! :D :D :D

Just a word of warning- if you're showing really dark (as you are) it's a sign you're dehydrated. Theres no 'better' state of ketosis to be in, once you're past the second box thats enough. The darker it gets, the more in need of fluid you are.
However- I'm with Trixie on this one, I think they're a waste of time. Mine showed negative from week 2- even though I was doing LT 100%, and never went past the first block after that. And I was still losing.

Back