Ketostix, Mix-a-mouse, and water flavours...

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Where can i get these from? my cdc doesnt have them, shes abit rubbish tbh, only in it for money :(
Is there any where on internet or anyone willing to send me some and obv il pay lmao.

Also, what is the mix-a-mouse lmao
and the water flavours like?​

Ketostix you can get from most pharmacy, alth be prepared you might get the nth degree over why you want them (espcially from Boots, IMHO)

The other stuff I guess really should be froma CDC as Ebay is a minefield and you dont really know what you are getting.

Any chance you could swap CDC for a better one? Sounds like you could do with it!

xx

hey kimmie, that's pretty poor isn't it, i mean your cdc is there to offer you everything she/he can to help you and that includes all the products. I am sure there is another cdc near to you, have you looked on the cambridge website?

Your CDC should have the water flavourings and the mix a mousse, we as cousellors shouls stock everthing that you need. Ask your CDC for them or at least to order them for you.

Your CDC should have the water flavourings and the mix a mousse, we as cousellors shouls stock everthing that you need. Ask your CDC for them or at least to order them for you.

Agree - if she doesn't stock them, ask her to order them for you. DON'T go on ebay ... you could end up with anything.

thanks, shall ask next week lol.
cant really changed as only met her today lol

Mix-a-mousse is a gelatine powder which transforms any of the milkshakes into a kind of Angel Delight type dessert - and is absolutely yum!!

The water flavourings come in Summer Berry and Sunshine Orange flavours, and there's also a Savoury Vegetable one which makes a hot drink.

All CDCs are required to carry a full stock so if yours doesn't have them you can ask her to order them for you for when you see her next. You wouldn't be allowed to have them in the first couple of weeks anyway.

Good luck :)

Back