ketostix

pd7707

how much it should show to know i am doing ok. i just did one and in 15 sec it turn to small 1.5, +. this is the third level of the scale of the ones i got. i am sorry if this sounds silly, i have never ever tried this before. i got some cheese, sliced cheddar. 4 days i didn`t eat any diary but it says 100 g contain less than 0.1 g carbs. so it should be ok if i eat in moderation, or not?

ok as a fan of the stix........... does nt matter what colour as long as it changes colour .. it's all todo with your hydration or dehydration ..cheese in moderation x

is this what the ketostics is all about?

i am probably dehydrated, though i drink more than 2 l water daily. i spend more time in the toilet than ever before. and i used laxatives as well. got a nasty consipation. may be that`s. of course it changes colour. once it gets wet it will definetely change coulor, won`t it?
thanks
ok as a fan of the stix........... does nt matter what colour as long as it changes colour .. it's all todo with your hydration or dehydration ..cheese in moderation x

yes... will change colour and depth of colour ....time of day ... hydration ...eat your veg for the pooh problem ...xx

yes... will change colour and depth of colour ....time of day ... hydration ...eat your veg for the pooh problem ...xx

thanks . unfortunately my veg is limited still, with 2-3 cups shredded lettuce a day i still got pooh problem. dulcolax helped ;)

Back