ketostix

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by pd7707, 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. pd7707

pd7707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    60kg
    Goal Weight:
    53kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    how much it should show to know i am doing ok. i just did one and in 15 sec it turn to small 1.5, +. this is the third level of the scale of the ones i got. i am sorry if this sounds silly, i have never ever tried this before. i got some cheese, sliced cheddar. 4 days i didn`t eat any diary but it says 100 g contain less than 0.1 g carbs. so it should be ok if i eat in moderation, or not?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    ok as a fan of the stix........... does nt matter what colour as long as it changes colour .. it's all todo with your hydration or dehydration ..cheese in moderation x

4. pd7707

pd7707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    60kg
    Goal Weight:
    53kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    is this what the ketostics is all about?

i am probably dehydrated, though i drink more than 2 l water daily. i spend more time in the toilet than ever before. and i used laxatives as well. got a nasty consipation. may be that`s. of course it changes colour. once it gets wet it will definetely change coulor, won`t it?
    thanks

5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    yes... will change colour and depth of colour ....time of day ... hydration ...eat your veg for the pooh problem ...xx

6. pd7707

pd7707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    60kg
    Goal Weight:
    53kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    thanks . unfortunately my veg is limited still, with 2-3 cups shredded lettuce a day i still got pooh problem. dulcolax helped ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.