Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ketostix

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fuzzyduck, 28 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Do they have a shelf life or stop working after a while?

I have had my pot for a couple of months. I have been testing every morning this week as I don't usually get any symptoms of ketosis if I drink 4l of water per day. And every morning they have been negative. I'm sure I must be in ketosis now as I am not at all hungry and i've lost 6lbs this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    They do have a shelf life and there should be a best before date on the pack? Also if they werent kept in dry conditions - moisture could destroy the test part...that could be it....fab weight loss 6lbs in week is amazing....

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Once opened ketostix should be used within 6 months. Make sure after you remove each stick that the top is replaced and screwed tightly as they are very moisture sensitive strips. If you think that they are showing a false result then worth investing in some new ones.

Mike

5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

can you buy them from the chemist?

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
  7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

wwwowooooah, they are £12 incl p&p I got the same for £5. something in my local chemist.

8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Oh got robbed then....my local chemist didnt have them so logged on and order.....could have got 3 packs then....ho hum....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.