Ketostix

fuzzyduck

Do they have a shelf life or stop working after a while?

I have had my pot for a couple of months. I have been testing every morning this week as I don't usually get any symptoms of ketosis if I drink 4l of water per day. And every morning they have been negative. I'm sure I must be in ketosis now as I am not at all hungry and i've lost 6lbs this week.

They do have a shelf life and there should be a best before date on the pack? Also if they werent kept in dry conditions - moisture could destroy the test part...that could be it....fab weight loss 6lbs in week is amazing....

Once opened ketostix should be used within 6 months. Make sure after you remove each stick that the top is replaced and screwed tightly as they are very moisture sensitive strips. If you think that they are showing a false result then worth investing in some new ones.

Mike

can you buy them from the chemist?

wwwowooooah, they are £12 incl p&p I got the same for £5. something in my local chemist.

Oh got robbed then....my local chemist didnt have them so logged on and order.....could have got 3 packs then....ho hum....

Back