Ketostix

Lynne903

My pharmacy doesn't insist on using ketostix, so up until now I haven't used them. I got some out of curiosity, but don't know what reading I should be getting whilst on LT :-/ Am I supposed to have traces of ketones or mega loads? Should have asked at pharmacy really but didn't think :)

Ketostix are honestly not necessary, With this diet you are put into Ketosis. End of story. This is due to the food we are eating on the diet and the water. Most of the time on a ketostix you are just looking for some kind of pinky or purple color and it does not matter which as ketosis is ketosis and it will burn fat.

Generally I am not too dark but more of a pinky color, But I test out of boredom :)

I was just curious really, not worried about it at all as long as I'm losing! :) I suppose I thought it might have explained a bit more in the leaflet that came with it

heh ya it is a very basic package that the ketostixs come in alright. But mainly they are used for Diabetes patients if I remember correctly but the low cab and lipotrim diet peeps have lovely embraced them :)

Back