Ketoveggie - Sunday Scores on The Doors / Diary

Week 2

2lbs - gone!

Not a massive loss but I'm ok with that. I know statistically week 2 can be tricky after the typical big weight loss in week 1.

I can't really notice an 11lb loss off anywhere in particular, which has surprised me, but the tape measure is now showing a slight loss everywhere! Someone mentioned that losing weight on a low carb diet was like peeling an onion and the weight comes off in little layers. Don't know if it's true for everyone but it's looking that way for me, atm.

My next mini target is 11st.7lb (-3lb) which will take me to the 1 stone loss.

Congrats keto! 2lbs is good, especially week 2, as you say :)

Thanks ever so much, GB. :)

The support on here is really appreciated. Makes me feel that I'm not totally on my own.

Sian x

Going great thanks for asking sitting here swigging my water ๐Ÿคฃ hope alls well with you x
Good! :)
Water, water, water! Haha! I try to get as much down as soon as I get up in the morning. I drink it until my tum is swishing!! I struggle to drink a lot later on in the day so hopefully this balances it out a bit.

Keto well done 2lb is fab. I'm sure you will smash your 1st stone next week! Loz x

Thanks, loz. :) x

It look's like I'm going to have to cut back on the shakes and replace one with a home cooked meal until Exante get their sh*t together. I'm hoping I don't mess this up and undo all the weight loss I've managed, so far. I'll be interested to see my weight loss ( if any) next Sunday. I have no intention of cheating, just worried I mess up on the macros. :classic_confused:

It look's like I'm going to have to cut back on the shakes and replace one with a home cooked meal until Exante get their sh*t together. I'm hoping I don't mess this up and undo all the weight loss I've managed, so far. I'll be interested to see my weight loss ( if any) next Sunday. I have no intention of cheating, just worried I mess up on the macros. :classic_confused:
What's up? Have they run out of things?

Day 17
So when I got up this morning and caught a glimps of myself in the mirror it made me stop in my tracks and go back to have another look! Baring in mind the long mirror is something I normally try to avoid. lol! I actually looked smaller!!! I can hardly believe it. :eek:
This is the first day I've been able to notice any weight loss at all. I jumped on the scales for a mid week weigh- in and I've only lost 1lb since Sunday but the weight loss so far is finally noticeable. Yay!

On a side note: slightly disappointed with only 1lb loss. Hoping I drop a couple more by Sundays weigh-in.

"On a side note: slightly disappointed with only 1lb loss. Hoping I drop a couple more by Sundays weigh-in."

Perspective:

fat loss.jpg

Back