Kettlercise for women

Hey Trash

I've been reading your thread with interest. Is it suitable for beginners? I was thinking of buying this one and i know it says its suitable for beginners but the last one i purchased said it was and i really struggled with it!

It sounds so much fun!

Thanks x

Yes deffo suitable for beginners - well it was my first time with kettlebells and its done me fine ;o)

Just take it careful to start with .....don't try to do too much too soon or you could regret it :p i.e. have trouble walking especially up and down stairs just have a little go at each exercise for the first few sessions

Yes deffo suitable for beginners - well it was my first time with kettlebells and its done me fine ;o)

Just take it careful to start with .....don't try to do too much too soon or you could regret it :p i.e. have trouble walking especially up and down stairs just have a little go at each exercise for the first few sessions

Thanks Trash. That actually happened to me when i did Day 1 Level 1 of the 30DS. I could barely walk and i went to a christening the day after and we had to keep getting up and down to sing, etc and my partner had to keep helping me! I shall have to save my pennies and invest in the Kettlercise. Fingers crossed someone might buy me the Kettleworx for xmas if i'm good!

Back