Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Sorry Franbella! It is an awesome phrase, and oh so true!

Me x

p.s. I don't want to be the fat friend anymore either. It sucks. We'll get there!

It was a big fat stayed the same! lol. Never mind, I have agreed with my CDC to stay on it until Thursday and then decide where to go from there.

mini :) no more fat friends! hate being the good old fat friend! kez it wasnt a gain so all good! stay on til thurs then write a post dated cheque! xx

Stayed the same is good hun, have you tried that wii game out yet??

keep at it till thurs and prove to yourself you can do it x

stayed the same is ok. focus on the next few days. then what about the atkins diet. you stay in ketosis and can eat loads as it sounds like you really need to eat. my friend has lost around a stone in 3 weeks.

Yeah my mum is doing atkins and I just bought her a cook book for Mothers Day. There are some really scrummy recipes in there! I could make use of my ketostix as well then.

The thing I miss most though is fruit?! I used to go through 3 melons a week, plus 2 punnets of grapes, about 20 apples. etc etc

If I started Atkins or SW, could I still keep my diary here?! I like it hear, everyone is more friendly and supportive and I want to keep tabs on how people are getting on.

So, after lots of panicking last night over my garage bill, which came in at £550 in the end (I could of cried). I've sorted the money to pay for that and also booked my horse in for the snip on Friday.

I have decided I am going to come off CD. I am going to a SW weigh in tonight at my local hall.

dont you leave me!! lol im sure you can still post on here after all we are all here to lose weight no matter what way we do it.i tried sw i loved it but didnt stick to it as i personally need to take food completely out of the equation but thats just meee .

sw is a great diet but if you love fruit havent you got to syn most of it? plz keep in touch :) x

I wont be going anywhere, no fruit is free food! You can have as much as you like, except for Bananas. In fact melon is a speed food as it is mainly water content. I love melon...lol!

I am def going to go to a weigh in tonight!

god knows what diet i was on then lol maybe thats where i went wrong lol. glad your staying here aswell :)

Maybe atkins? You arent allowed carbs on atkins? I dont know how WW's works? I know SW works, I just have to keep to it. If I don't then I will come back to CD!

i've just done ww. it's good but takes a few days to a week to get your head around the points system. i did it for around 5 months and lost 29lbs on it. slow going. you could stick to red days on slimming world.

we'd love you to stay.

Don't you dare go anywhere!!!!

You have to do what works best for you and when you find the right diet for you it will just click.

Good luck at the weigh in. Let us know how you find it

Me x

I've been staying away as I feel guilty for ditching the plan. I've eaten my fill of chocolate, been for a nice steak meal, had quiche....the list can go on and on!

I think I am resolving myself to the fact I cannot diet, I cannot be trusted to be in control of what goes into my mouth?! Maybe I need to be on CD? I haven't cancelled my appointment yet with my CDC tomorrow night and tonight is my local SW meeting.

Have no idea what to do, the choices are CD... Which my track record isn't great with and will need some serious amount of determination so as not to cheat. Atkins, which although sounds good on the onset, the things I miss are carbs ie pasta, rice, fruit, so I will still be craving what I really want. Or SW, which I know has worked for me before, but will I really be happy with a 1-2lb lose each week knowing I could do so much more if I could stick to CD?

I see how well people are doing on here and how they deal with and overcome their cravings and temptations and it makes me feel so crap, knowing that it must be just as hard for them as it is me, but they manage it....so why can't I?

Maybe I should go to SW tonight and sign up and still go to my CDC appointment tomorrow and in the meantime ponder over what I am going to do?

Really I would like to give CD another go, but I have to be realistic about whether I am just wasting my money and time and not to mention everyone elses time?

So, just want to say sorry as well to everyone who has been following my diary and supporting me along the way. I don't want people to get fed up or me bouncing from diet to diet and plan to plan. x

Why don't you try doing one of the later stages on CD? I know it's not conventional, but eating 1000 or 1200 cals a day you will still lose your weight and you can have meals.

However, I do think you are similar to me in the sense that you need to break the cycle of the unhealthy relationship you have with food. The reason I think CD is good for me is that I have no food - like an alcoholic, if I have any food I would go over the top and I need to take a break from eating for a while to try and sort myself out. It is bloody hard though. I nearly lost it completely yesterday.

Whatever you do, make sure it is your decision and that it feels right to you.

You matter. Sometimes us bigger people forget that. Maybe that's one of the reasons we get bigger in the first place.

Good Luck.

Thanks mini, I'm so desperate to be what people think I should be, I'm forgetting who I am in the process.

Hey, you sound like me when i'm letting my inner voice take over.... it is hard and you do need to have your head in the right place to see any diet through I think. If it's any consolation your posts have helped to motivate me...

Back