Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

thankyou great things :) il make it my mission to get one tom and thanks for tips on mixing! kez great stuff day one nearly over :)

no probs :D

how's day 2 going.... i know it's only 8am but..... :D

I went to bed last night at 7pm! Was so cold, I went and cuddled up with the cat and didn't wake up till 7am this morning. 12 hours! Crazy. Still it meant I didn't have to make H2Bs tea.

The first trial of Day 2 is here already, it's one of the drivers birthday, so there are cakes galore in the kitchen! Anyway, here's to a successful Day 2!

Good luck all x

Hey welcome back...
Dont you find you sleep so much better on this diet? i sleep like a log, fell asleep after reading 1 page of my book last night lol!
keep at it hun ur doing great!!

Bleurgh! I have made my bottle of water up with too much water flavouring. Yuk, yuk, yuk! Have watered it down once and will have to go to the canteen again to add more. Past all those yummy cakes!

Someone said to me this morning, isn't it hard not being able to eat them. I was like...'No, it's hard not being able to anything!'. When you can't eat an apple, chocolate cake doesn't seem like such a big deal. lol

I have told everyone in the office now that I'm doing the diet. So the busy bodies know and I have to stick to it, as I can't bear the old 'We told you so' speech. One of them lost 2 stones by themselves and well done to them! But it now means we have to know the calorific content of everything that touches her lips, and everything that doesn't touch her lips. And she frowns when you eat something you shouldn't. But Jesus woman! You are still 3 stone overweight and do zero exercise. You aren't that healthy! haha...sorry.

Anyway, for the sake of my sanity and to take away her weight loss trophy so we can all get some peace and quiet, I must persiveare! (sp..)

moorning! god your posts make me laugh lol!! you tell that silly woman! and stay away from the cakes lol.day 2 will fly :)

I'm such a big fat let down! I had a piece of cake. I had a Mr Kipling Country Slice and it was lush! I would have had some chocolate cake too if somebody hadn't of walked into the canteen. Id already cut it and everything!

Since starting this diet, I have started smoking again. I had quit 3 weeks before I began CD. I don't smoke a lot, previously it was 1 or 2 a day, some days none at all. And now it's only 3 or 4 a day, but it is something to do instead of eating. I wish now I had just taken 2 minutes out and gone and had a smoke outside, because I know I would have talked myself around. Instead I acted on impulse!

Boohoohoo! Now I feel awful. 3 pints of water down, I'm not drinking anywhere near as much as yesterday. I think tonight I will have to put H2Bs tea in the oven and then go get a bath and go straight to bed. Not sure I will be able to dish it up without having some.

I've decided I'm not going to beat myself up about this, I'm going to put it behind me and move on. I'm going to go home via the horses and put some fencing up and move them across to the other field as they have zero grass! Poor bunnies! Then am going to go home and do some housework...the house looks like a bombs gone off. With horses, dogs and a coal furnace running our heating, it gets very dirty, very quickly!

When I get rich, I'm going to hire a personal trainer, nutritionalist and a cleaner!

lol when i get rich im goin to have a nanny and all of the above lol.dont dwell on it hun i just ate chicken tikka and salad thats twice ive eaten this week so am dreading wi.my mission tom is to drink soo much water even if i have to sit allday on the loo :(

Heehee! Me too, our toilet at work is downstairs, so I figure the more I go the more calories I burn jogging up and down the stairs! Just had porridge this morning, ate as much as I could but most went in the bin. The plus side is I drank an extra pint of water trying to wash it down. I def have haleketosis breath this morning!

I am so bloody freezing! I'm sure I wasn't this cold the first week? How long does it last for, or does it continue on all the time you are in ketosis?

I'm usually a hot sleeper, but the last couple of nights, I've had my duvet, an extra throw, furry pajamas, my slippers and my furry dressing gown on and have felt contently snug! lol

Didn't have any lunch today, I had to go out and get some dog and horse feed. Had a black coffee with sweetener instead, which wasn't all that bad? Nowhere near as nice as with milk, but seeing as I can't have that, no point in dwelling!

I really, really, really struggle in the evenings. When I have to cook for my other half. Last night he had quarter pounders with mushrooms and onions, chips, egg and bread & butter! I was in the foulest mood after that. I know it's not his fault, but couldn't help it.

Tonight I'm doing him a jacket potato. WIll mix up some tuna mayo and sweetcorn, put the jacket in the oven and then go get a bath. Leave him to dish it up, so I'm not tempted. I've got two meals to use up this evening, so think I'll have a hot one and make up some mousse. Kind of like dinner and pudding!

Weigh in tomorrow, thats all I am aiming for at the minute. I don't think the scales have shifted at all, but as long as I remain the same as I was my last weigh in I will be satisfied, not happy, but at least I will have salvaged any damage of my week off plan.

I have decided I am going to visit her twice a week for the interim. 7 days seems to be too long for me to handle, I think 3 day chunks are easier to deal with for the minute. I wonder if I will get bars this week? I woudl be on week 3 now if I hadn't have come off plan. I am looking forward to them, just so I can chop one up and whenever I am tempted, treat it like having a sweet.

I have got a bit of a headache today and my eyes feel gloopey. Day 3 of the restart so guess it's still to be expected. Feel brighter and less dopey though, yesterday my words were even slurring if I tried to speak too fast. Kept mistyping everything etc.

Water intake has been very good today! I've had about 5 pints already and still going strong. It's easier at work as the bottle is constantly within 6 inches of my hand, but at home I forget and put the bottle down. Then out of sight out of mind!

Hopefully tomorrow I am right back on the ball as I have got to have words with my boss about my annual bonus. I don't get a lot, it was designed as a sweetener to keep me with the company when I was ready to leave a couple years back. However last year my work computer needed replacing, I run the accounts system, payroll etc through it. Not to mention the 100's of email I get each day! Anyway, I asked if I could have a laptop instead of a desktop, so that instead of working late and weekends, I could take stuff home? (Bearing in mind, I don't get paid overtime for the extra I do). So, now he is saying that the price of the laptop has to come out of my bonus! I think he's way out of line. It's not a personal laptop, I need ot have it to do my job. The fact they got me the laptop instead of the desktop ahs only benefited the company by the extra hours they get out of me each week! Gggrrrrrr!!!!!

Bleurgh! Got a headache today, which isn't helped by the building next door having builders in! Also, feel a bit woozy as well. Almost a bit like travel sickness?!! Wierd...

Not had a shake so far yet today, got weigh in after work and then going swimming, so guess I should try to force one down this afternoon or I'll have nowt but water in me.

I've decided that as long as I have stayed the same as my last weigh in, I'll be happy. Seeing as I have had a week off basically and since been back on haven't really been committed.

My sister joined WW last night and weighed in at 15.3 and my mum is around the same. I've always been much bigger than the both of them, so would love to catch up with them both and then carry on the weight loss with them. My mum is in Canada and has just started Atkins, inspired by what I told her about CD.

Hope everyone else is going well. Would be like to be posting a loss this evening, but I don't think it is likely. A STS will be very welcome, a gain and I'll be kicking myself for not taking this seriously.

kez kez im back! missed writing yest but was out alday! your doing great hunny plz let me know how your wi goes dont be so negative i was hoping for a sts but i lost so it does happen maybe youl surprise your self.well il be wasiting for your wi result and im bloody freezing totallt cold i had blue fingers yest its ridiculous!! x

Hey Fran, went to weigh in, I'd lost 1lb. Which I'm completely cool with seeing as I spent nearly a week off plan. I know I went up a couple of lbs soon as I went off plan anyway. So I'm pleased to be back on track.

Went for a swim afterwards with a friend from work and her little girl. Now come home and am cooking my partner some tea. I was soo soo tempted to have some myself, but I haven't...yay me! lol...

yay you!!!!!!!!!! lb is a lb! good for you for not eating ! x

Well, I think I have been neglecting my diary a little bit!

I am full of cold and snivles, but feeling pretty positive despite. I should have had my weigh in on Monday, but as that was only Day 1 of me being back on the plan, I opted to go to weigh in Thursday instead. I had a 1lb lose, which is fine as it means I have reversed any damage I did off plan and am back into new weight loss. Will be returning to my usual Monday weigh in as of next week though. So it will only be a 4 day week, but hoping/aiming for 3lbs.

I am starting my summer job tomorrow, chalet cleaning at a holiday park down the road from me. It's long hours and not great money, but it will be paying for this diet! We live hand to mouth as it is, I couldn't sustain being on CD without the extra income.

I'm soo proud of myself...I am drinking plain water! And boat loads of it! I've never, ever liked the taste of plain water, have always used squash. But I made a bottle of water up the other day with water flavourings and used too much. Well....I nearly heaved! It was gross and since then I've been able to drink plain water. Yay!

Think my body has acknowledged that it needs it and I no longer seem to be needing to force it down.

If you get easily offended, skip to the next paragraph!.....I have noticed though, that even though I am drinking so much, my wee is still coming out yellow?! Usually when I drink lots and lots my wee is almost clear. I am hoping it is just cause I am flushing through the toxins, ketones etc? My lower back seems to be very sore as well. I can't decide if it is my kidneys, or just back ache?! I am sure I am drinking enough though. Usually 6 pints a day, sometimes 8. Also, my TOTM is like clockwork, but I came on nearly 3 days early this month? I am assuming because of the diet somehow?

Have noticed today that my jeans are fitting better and I have lost my bloat. Good Times!...my boobs look saggier though. Bad times!...

Hope everyone else is on plan and being strong. x

im goin mad cant remember if ive posted or not?? im bein weird this is what cd does to meeee x

Hello Peeps!

Well Day 1 back at the chalet park. Wow, what a day! I was lucky enough to be spring cleaning their little stone chalets in the wooded area. So, basically they are very cold, very damp and very mouldy! They have been shut up all winter. I walked away with £50 in my hand and I'm telling you, I earnt it!

I took a shake with me, but didn't have it as I couldn't face having it lumpy. So by the time I got home at half 5 I had only had water all day. Usually I would be ready to drop into my bed, but I was fine. Ketosis I guess?

We then went to visit my gran for Scott to pick up his birthday present and to drop of her Mothers Day card. My sis and fella come over and they all had chinese. I was so, so hungry! I had a vanilla shake and tried my hardest to watch the tv. Since being on this I am really conscious of not watching people eat, in case they think I am lusting after the food. I don't want people to think I cant hack it.

Anyway, I eventually gave in and grabbed one of Scott's chicken balls. I ate half and then put it back on the plate. Very pleased with myself! I know not having any at all would have been better, but I feel I have achieved something by taking only a couple of bites and leaving the rest. Then came home and had a vanilla mousse. So I still need to have another shake, but not going to be happening today.

I struggle to ahve all 3 a day, I don't particularly like any of them, so I have to force the shakes and soups down. I put them off until I am really hungry and then usually I only end up having 2 a day. Bad of me, I know!

I jumped on the scales this morning and they have finally moved, they have been stagnate for 4 days now, I was starting to get very fed up! But now am keen to have a good lose next weigh in. I am hoping for 3lbs, not a lot, but my last weigh in as Thursday, so it'll only be a 4 day week.

I bought myself 'Biggest Loser' for the wii eysterday, Tesco had it on sale. Going to be a hectic day tomorrow, but will try to get to have a go on it. I am going to try to go swimming Monday before work, I am sure it was swimming in Thursday that has kick started the weight loss again.

Right, night all. Hope your having a good weekend! x

i would love to have a more active job, it keeps the pounds off! good luck for this week and well done so far.

i love having a good clean. it makes you feel amazing. you've got yourself a fab job, crap money though! how many hours did you do there for £50?

Back