Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Aw man, everyone in the office is talking about food! Argh....! I'm going down to get a black coffee. lol

Well done minirog, 3lbs next week will take you over the stone barrier.

Yeehaaa Kez. I'm chuffed you are re-starting! I'm day 4 now and the fantasy food thoughts are creeping in - it's always going to happen but we have to remain positive - if I remember from last time this should subside in another few days. Sounds like you are channelling that anger in the right direction - Well done!

wow wot a rollercoater....
well done for making ur decision, now u just need to get through the first 4 days and uv done the worst part!!
uv got a lot of great advice on here that should really help, the one other thing i can say is - like u im finding the cost difficult but im thinking of cd as a treat..
im really lucky that i can do this, i need to make the most of this opportunity and not waste it!!
keep at it hun, u can do it xx

Hmmm...the headache has started! And my belly has been grumbling pretty loudly. Not feeling hungry though, guess I'm taking in enough water.

1 x Cappuchino Shake
1 x Chicken & Mushroom Soup
3 x Pint of water
1 x LARGE black coffee

So far, so good ladies! Only bad point is a only had half of my C&M soup as it was rank! I thought I liked that one, but just couldn't force myself to finish. I tried to drink as much as possible like a good girl!

Am hoping I can get bars tonight!

I take it back, I have empty belly, bellyache! And I want a cigarette...lol!

kez kez put on a lb! damn it but could have been lot worse lol.

keep strong! im with you all the way :)

Oh Fran, if you were as bad as you said then thats brill! 1lb will be so easy to lose now you are back on track!

Went to see my CDC and had a nice long chat. Feeling so much more positive. I'm going to follow SS, but be more relaxed about it.

I know that my problem is sticking to it and not eating. So I am going to have an SS+ day when I need it. I am going to take some chopped cucumber and chopped melon to work with me and have some in the fridge, so if I am desperate I can munch on them. Me and my CDC both agree that even though strictly speaking I am meant to only have the 3 shakes, if I have got to cheat. Cucumber and melon are probably the best things I could cheat on.

I think the way my brain works is that if I can't have food, I want it. If it is there for me to have, then I reckon I am more likely not to have it...if that makes sense???

Also, I had a cranberry bar this evening and it was lush!!!

Yay! My little plan seems to be working. Except for a couple of chunks of melon, I have been 100%! Shock horror, it may actually be the first day I have been 100% since I started?!

1 x Cappuchino Shake
1 x C & M soup
1 x Cranberry Bar

2 litres of water (should of been more, but it is day 1!)
2 Black coffees

3/4 chunks of melon!

woo hoo
well done you, thats great!!
keep going for day 2!!

morning! well done on yest and think its a good idea about the melon and cucumber! well im a chicken n mushroom soup down and a litre of water heres to a 100 % day! off to update my diary :) x

Hi Olive and Fran, today has been good. Just got in, am soaked to the bone. Had my horse castrated today, so been with him all day making sure he's ok.

Not been quite so good today, haven't drunk anywhere near enough so have been hungry!

1 x Vanilla shake
1 x Caramel Bar (Yuk!)

Then...which I shouldn't have really had. Some lettuce, cucumber and 70g of tuna.

So 1 more shake for tea and I guess I've had a SS+ day?

Hi Kez, long time no speaks....sorry to hear about your rocky road but trust me the moment you get your brain in gear the body follows. I am now 4 weeks into CD and 15lbs down and lost 17 inches in body mass (bust, hips, waist) and that is all with a few SS+ days in there to avoid the craving crisis.

I absolutely agree if you think you're going to cave into something have a SS+ day and make sure its a good meal (I do 3 sticks of chicken kebabs as it works out about the right gms) but it fills me right up to the bloated stage.

It is a very difficult diet, but I can honestly say once you start physically seeing the results it becomes second nature and you then won't want to ruin it. You just have to keep reminding yourself this is about you, your goals, your body, your wellbeing, your mental health...you're not doing this for anyone else but YOU!

Xx Shout me if you feel weak and need someone to have a word ;) xX

Well done so far. Stick with it. x

seems like you're doing well. excellent news. :D have a good weekend.

Seems like you're back on track and in a good mind frame now. Well done!

How have the last couple of days gone? I hope well for you - just keep thinking of the person you want to be as your motivation - I found this earlier on the web - thought it was good to refer to:
[FONT=&quot]M-make short term goals
O-out with the negative thoughts
T-think of why you want it
I-imagine how you will feel
V-visualize the future you
A-acknowledge your successes
T-treat yourself with respect
I-investigate new ideas and foods
O-observe your healthy lifestyle
N-never give up and never give in[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The 'I' doesn't apply just yet, but it will when we move up stages :)

Have a good weekend!
Lou x

mooorning kez! its very quiet around here and think im jibing onto myself in my diary but ha ha it does me good to write everything down. hope its all going well hun :) x hows the haleketosis breathe?? x

Back