Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

glad you're doing really well on SW! i just want mine off asap and will do whatever it takes. i'd love to be 11st 7lbs for matthew's first birthday as this is what i was when i found out i was pregnant with him. don't know if i will be able to get the 18.5lbs off by then though :( it's only about 4 weeks away. that would mean 4.5lbs off at least each week.

Well done on sticking to SW Kez, you've obviously found the right plan that works for you so stick to it and the scales will reward you!

Lou x

Well done on SW. Doesn't matter which plan you're on, they only work if you follow them 100%. In fact SW and CD are similar in that for it to work you have to put yourself totally in the hands of their nutritionists/scientists and trust them completely. The moment you start wuerying and tweaking, you lose the plot but not the weight.

Does that ramble make sense?!?!?!

Have a good day x

hey kez, hope your doing well, keep us updated!!

Hi All, I'm still here. Keeping up to speed with all your diaries, have just been a bit quiet on my own as I feel a little bit of a fraudster!

Diet is going well, I was a little bit extravegant at the weekend and over indulged a little, but I'm not beating myself up. Had 2 packets of crisps and an apple pie! The scales are still going down and I have reined it back in today.

I have noticed a time goes on that I am slacking with the water, so I am making a conscious effort to keep the water intake up. Still drinking plain water though, which I am pleased with. After years and years of either fizzy pop or squash!

I have just finished my TOTM so I am hoping that will help with the weight loss this week. I weighed a huge amount heavier on the SW scales than I did on my CD's and my own scales. 9lbs heavier in fact! So no idea what this weeks weigh in will reveal. Ideally I would like my first weigh in with SW to be the same as my last weigh in with CD, but that will mean a 9lb loss! lol

I'm feeling excited about losing weigh still, which is good isn't it? I have bought a 12 week countdown on SW and I will see what I have lost at the end of that. If it isn't shifting as fast as I would like, then I may try another months stint on CD to up the pace a bit.

It's only a year and 14 weeks till my wedding day! So I need to lose an average of 2lbs a week to get to my perfect weight. Although 1lb a week will give me what I need to get into my wedding dress.

Hi Kez,

How are you doing? I've just read through your entire diary!! My word, you sound like me!! I'm still struggling on woth CD, but seriously considering making the switch to SW! I just cant seem to stick to anything right now!!

You sound much happier though, and in the right place diet wise - good for you!! Keep us updated on how you're getting on!

MrsJ x

any news on the speeding thing yet?

We've had the letter through where he has to confirm it was him driving, so I have filled that in and posted off today. Hopefully they will come back quickly, if he has a ban then the sooner the better work wise as at the moment he is posted close enough for me to drive him to work each day.

Forgot to post on Sunday that I'd lost one of the diamonds out of my engagement ring. Am gutted!

Morning Kez

Sorry to hear about the letter of doom re the driving with OH, really hope it works out ok and he doesn't get banned. What with that and.. one of your diamonds going missing, you are going throught it honey.. are you insured on the ring?

Hope your day gets better :) xxx

Hi nikki, yes I am insured on the ring. Have it listed on my home contents. Not sure exactly 'what' I am covered for mind? I am going to pop into the jewellers we got it from at the weekend and speak to her. I am hoping they will do me a better deal on replacing the diamond. It's not the money, thought that is a pain in the harris. It's the sentiment of it, isn't it.

So I have my £10 argos replica on now! lol. Spect most people don't even notice the difference.

Ah it's so sad logging on and seeing my ring as my avatar, maybe I should change it back. Have got to get to the jewellers soon to find out about getting it fixed. Boohoo!

Well......I had my first SW weigh in this evening and I am pleased to announce a 5.5lb loss! Yay!

It's seems to be very quiet on these diaries lately? Is everyone doing well? x

Thanks GT! I am made up over it, you generally get a good weight loss week 1 of any new diet though, so got to stay focused to next week! :)

well done you!!!! very good! bet your soo chuffed and so u should be hunny x

Motivation = Restored! :)

Back