Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

kez kez kez! just been catching up with everything, hope your feeling ok with your back and everything hun. you sound like me i sometimes get so confused about what i want to do and how im going to do it i could cry!

i put myself in this situation well i ate myself to this weight, and its my job to get rid of it.grrr sometimes wish i could be born again lol.

surf hunny dont you wish we could have some kind of wand to wave to make the fat go quicker lol x

Hun, if we were born again we'd just do the same things. At least we enjoyed getting fat...It's a b*tch of a job losing it again, but think about how good we are going to feel when we are skinny. And at least we will know we've earnt it. We can sit and smugly watch those skinny minnis, knowing that one day it will catch up with them. But we'll have already been over that bridge and come out the other side!

Fran the first time round CD was that magic wand, think Harry Potter has run off with it this time round!!! Anyway, I'm not pressuring myself now... I'm trying not to anyway. I've decided it's not a race, my target date is really November, I want to be at my target for Vegas.... now the small losses don't seem quite as frustrating anymore....

That's not to say I won't try everything to make them bigger. I've got 2 more pills left of this packet and then I'm going to have a month off, I know this is probably not the best idea in the world, messing about with my hormones, but I'm not going to get pregnant, so one month will not do any harm, but it might do the whole world of good, seeing as this is the only thing I've been doing differently this time round. We shall see.......

I'm off to bed (& to get weighed lol) catch up tomorrow xx

Hi i started my CD after failing last time well not failing so much just gave up but i did lose 2 stone in eight weeks felt absolutely fantastic got back into my original wedding dress and my hubby surprised me with a renewal of vows in 18 months i have regained a stone so decided to start again on day 5 now and feeling much better about it i have off days but i am sure you will be fine the main thing that keeps me going is the end result and knowing how i felt before once i had lost the weight its a great feeling well good luck and we are always here if you need a chat xxx :)

Hi sezzy, thanks. Congrats on your renewals, I can't wait for my dress to arrive. I am hoping once it does there will be no stopping me!

So....Day 1 begins! I have my bottle of water in front of me, my paracetomal and tetra dinner in my drawer and I am about to go and get a black coffee. No messing about this time. I am going to try to be SS completely for the first few days.

I need to drop 2lbs before tomorrow evening, which I am hoping I will, but who knows?!

Guess what, Scott did what I asked (for a change) and has put the scales in the loft. He knows I wont go and get them as I dont like it up there and I know he will have put them into one of the alcoves full of spider webs...yuk, yuk, yuk!!!!

Here's to a good day, good luck everyone!

ha ha!! thats such a good idea! heres to being 100% together! i managed it yest but only had 2 products as felt sick lol.

Hi Kez

Back on CD, for a cpl of days.. def will loose 2lb by then. I have only 3 choc Shakes left now, have 3 yukky soups and about 10 tetra's, and 5 bars. So will get my by, but will hang up CD on Fri morning for now at least. Weekend away, drink is on the plan for sure.. and its 5* full board, so what can I say.. hmmm, think i might be eating ;).

Have a good day. x

Well I think you should go and just enjoy yourself Nikki. You've earnt it.

My stomach was grumbling sooo bad and I had that wishy washy, belly full of nothing but water feeling. So I've tucked into my tetra early and I've got to say. I am very, very impressed!

It's really, really scrummy. I'm having to force myself to sip it slowly to make it last, it is my lunch after all. If the other two flavours are like this, then I am def going to be on tetras from now on. So much nicer than most of the shakes.

I know you have to drink more water on these, but if I drink my usual 3 litres as well as ad lib coffee, then that'll be more than enough won't it?

Oh heck yes.. I know the plan now says that water with your tea even counts.. I like the strawberry tetra's, I put mine in the freezer til its almost freezing.. when I drink it, has ice crystals in it, its nice and take longer to drink too :).

I think I'd like to start ticking some of my boxes off, and can't wait to eat next Monday yayyyy, back on SW.

The prob being on and off CD, is that you know you can turn to it now and then to pull yourself back again, if you've had a bad few days.. A bit of a viscious circle, lol.

Heres for the tetras :) xx

Yes, it's probably easy to get into the trap of relying on CD to pull us back from the brink. When really it probably isn't very good for our bodies. That's why I am trying to stick to it for at least a week, rather than the fews days here and there I have been doing.

keep going, surely doing any plan is better than doing none? kez, with you i think that just as you get over the hard bit and start losing you tend to move back to SW. i would find that really hard, but am very impressed that you are constantly finding ways of keeping on the weight loss wagon. good luck this week, i hope there's a massive loss for you, and glad you enjoy the tetras

reading ur diary i can so relate to it toay, im on 3rd week of CD but have been up and down since first week!! today im unsure of sticking to CD or opting for SW, decisions!!!

tho reading peoples diarys i do feel more positive to CD and think i will give it another go this week at least, the first week was so easy and i abused a big loss with a crap second week grrrr.

good luck with it again, seems like theres a lot of us that just cant stick to it but want to!! its not easy!

Evening, how're you today now you're scaleless? And os your back feeling any better? I've been good as far as the diet is concerned but not so good on the water front, I've still got a lot left to drink, haven't been on top of it today. But I've got quite a few people at work drinking more. A couple of the girls have decided they're not drinking enough so They've started trying to drink the same as me.... good luck to them....they'll soon get sick of all the toilet trips lol.

How have you managed today with CD? Oh I'm so jealous of the girl on Supersize vs Superskinny - she doesn't like food!!! I wish I didn't like food, the world would be wonderful if I didn't like food, but unfortunately for me I like it toooo much. Boo!

Hi Kez

Just popped in to say hi and hope all is well on your re-start. I'm back in the right frame (ish) but I have another hypno session booked this friday so hopefully i'll be re-boosted with my drive on my master-plan again and my usual or (unusual?) insights on life and why I do what I do!!

Afternoon All!!!

Nikki, am I that predictable?! hehe. You don't need to answer that.

Spent the morning with my dad, don't get chance to catch up with him very often, so took half days holiday and went to see him. He fixed my light on my car for me and gave me £900 towards me wedding fund. He is putting £3000 in to the wedding and is giving it in dribs and drabs so I spend it sensibly. The next installment will be going on flowers, decs, tableclothes and deposit for the blokes suits.

I am so, so, so pleased to say I am still SS! I was a little bit naughty yesterday, I had two coffees with milk and a sugar. But both times were while catching up with old friends and it couldnt be avoided without an interigation over why I didnt want milk or sugar?!

Not a moral of solid food passed my mouth though! We even spent the evening with friends who brought out a massive cheese board, crackers etc. I didn't even let my stomach tell my brain that I was allowed the cheese. As didn't want to fall on day 1...again!

Today I had a cappochino shake for brekkie and a banana tetra for lunch. Am loving the tetras, but only have enough for 1 a day. I am just going to have to stomach the powder shakes for the rest of the week.

I am def not drinking enough. Need to up the game there. I am relying on coffee to up my intake, but that's no good. I want to be drinking 2 litres of proper water.

Lorna, my back is feeling loads better. Still very stiff and I'm limited in what I can do, but I certainly not in the agony I was at the weekend. So am hoping another week or so and it'll be all good again. Then must do some stretching exercises, so it doesnt happen again.

Leeds - I think I am just a gluten for punishment. I always make things hard for myself, CD is just another thing to add to the list. BUt yes, I am proud that I have managed to carry on, whether it be CD or SW or Atkins. I just need to keep myself losing...somehow!

Olive, glad you are still with me on this! Day 2 and going strong. Make sure you post up what comes out in the hypno sess, cause I like relating it to my own warped,confused little mind! lol :)

You are usually on my list of already posted, lol.. before I get on in the morn.

Sounds like a constructive morning all around, and how nie of your Dad to be given you money that you can use before the wedding too, great way actually in dribs and drabs, its needed that way, as these things do come up, deposits etc....

Hey, even with your coffee with milk yest, wasn't too bad at all. Capaccino shake, thats ok.. I half mine and mix it with vanilla one to make a late. Made a sugar free jelly last night, and had some of that this morn for bfast.

I have more tetras left now then shakes, so its the opp for me.. Like tetra's but prefer shakes, just feel fuller somehow.

Well done for not being phased by the cheese and crackers too :). Doing very well Kez :) x

I feel like I am doing well. Weigh in tonight and looking forward to it, if I have a good week and get slimmer of the week, then not sure how I will feel about it?! Will feel a little bit like I have cheated everyone else in the class.

I am going to get some ice cube bags/trays tonigth and some straws. I reckon the shakes will be nicer with ice and through a straw. What do you reckon?

Don't suppose you know the recipe for the CD jelly? How are you getting on. Looking forward to your weekend? How is your son?

Yes, Dad is being very practical about it. The first installment paid for my wedding dress, gazebos and the deposit for the venue. Then I am buying a few bits and pieces each month. Bridesmaid dresses, shoes etc. Trying to stretch out the cost!

Oh and I had a very exciting email today. My wedding dress has been finished and has been collected by the courier so is now on it's way to the UK.

They asked me to let them know what I thought of it once I had tried it on. Didn't have the heart to tell them that it is currently 3 sizes too small.

Back