Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Hey hun, I'm sure you know why I've not been about! I'm going to go to my CDC's tonight and have a really good chat with her and I won't be posting on here until I have broken Day 2!!!

Thanks to anyone who's sent me pm's. I feel like I'm letting people down. Everyone struggles with CD, so I am not going to come on here whinging expecting sympathy, because I know it's down to me and only me.

Hopefully see you Thursday morning when I successfully enter Day 3!

Love to you all xxxx

hey missy!

Sorry to hear that you're strugglying, maybe its that time of year - well time of the month for me anyway and I want to eat everything in sight at the mo.

These moments will pass and you'll find the right path soon, don't be too hard on yourself, we're all human. Each day is a new start.

Hope tonight goes well and gives you back yout dieting mojo

xxx

Good luck Kez and yeahh.. totally understand. x

Hiya Hun, I know exactly what you mean, but you're not letting anyone down at all!!! Hope your chat goes well, but take the pressure off hun. Hopefully hear from you on Thursday but until you get sorted you know where I am if you need me okay?

Good luck xxxx

Meeting with CDC went well, she's scrapped all previous records and started me a brand new card and record. Didn't take my measurements down though so going to do that myself in a bit and take some photos. Think I am going to do ss+, but not with food. Will be on 4 tetras.

Have told Scott I am on the diet again and that he is to tell me off if he sees me eating. Cooked him chilli this evening and did extra, bagged it up into portions in the freezer so he can get it out and cool it up himself if I am struggling.

You sound a lot more positive, just take it slowly each day at a time. Xx

Not going to say too much, because I've been here too many times before. But at work, 1 coffee down and armed with 1L of water, 1L of fizzy stuff and 2 tetras.

Here's to a good day everyone...Cheers!

Good luck hun...not that you need it, as can see you're extra determined and take little steps at a time and you'll succeed:) and just so everyone knows on the fizzy water front, although not legal by cd perfectly clears fizzy strawberry and kiwi is lovely and 50p in iceland for 2 litres, and is malic acid so shouldn't affect ketosis :D

Hey dappy, thanks! Yep, the fizzy water I'm drinking is Strawberry & Kiwi but it's Tesco's own brand. It's 3 litres for £1 so much the same.

SHame perfectly clears Peach isn't free :( thats scrummy!

Hi Kez.. hows it going hun? Bit of a disappointing week for me, 1lb loss.. flaming heck.. so back to the EE plan for me and if that is slow next week, it'll be an all red week the following. May have to get those CD shakes down me now in July, have 1.5 weeks worth, so might have to go there, lol. xx

Hi Nikki, oh no only 1lb! And you've been doing all that walking into town etc. Extra easy is meant to be the quickest weight loss, thats why they promote orange over red and green. You could always make up your 1/3 superfoods into 1/2 a plate. And reduce your syns for a week? That should speed up the losses without having to resort to CD just yet...lol

I used to alternate red and green days and work on 5 syns. Which worked well for me when I needed bigger losses, it was hard sticking to the 5 sysns, I found I had to be creative as it's easy to use them up just on sauces and condiments! But a reduction is worth a shot even if it's just for a week or so to help pick the losses and keep the motivation going.

I'm 1L of water, 1L of fizzy water, 2 coffees and a tetra down. Headache is starting to kick in, but then I began CD yesterday afternoon, so I guess really I am at the end of Day 1 so usually I would be going to bed by now. Anyway, not going to wait for it to take, have taken a paracetamol.

Am peeing for england, but am feeling really puffy. It's the hot weather I know and the fact I came on yesterday. My boobs feel enormous, have had to take my shoes off and my rings feel all tight. The joys of being overweight in the summer eh? lol!

I know I said I wasn't going to post until I'd cracked Day 2 (so thursday morning), but this site is like an addiction! :)

Feeling confident today, but then I don't have a problem with Day 1, I always walk it, it's Day 2 I slip up. I'm planning a bath and early night tonight and going to get up earlier tomorrow. Take Scotts tea out of the freezer, so it's defrosted by the time I get home tomorrow and then stay well out of the kitchen! I'll take the dogs for a run up the horses for a couple of hours and ask him to have eaten and cleared everything away before I get back!

If I can get through Day 2, then Day 3 will be my weigh in, so that'll keep me going until after I have weighed, then I know it'll be a big struggle that evening as well. But no getting away from it, it's got to be done!

CDC has told me she wants 4lbs off by Thursday!

Thanks nikki!

hi kez

i'm a bad bordie :( not been on much as i've been mega busy, not well and miffed off with no losses etc. just think that everyone is here for you and giving you cd wishes. hope the whoosh fairy is good to you.

Thanks nikki! Day 1 - 100%. Yippee!

Recap of today, meant to be a SS+, but only had 3 tetras. Did have 200ml milk though, so can't claim a SS day...lol

1L of water
1L of fizzy water
4 coffees (3 white, 1 black)

Hope tomorrow goes as well ;)

Well done Hun, good luck for day 2 xxx

Back