Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

I ate the weekend and have gained 2lb and over 4 days the scales haven't moved. 500 kcals a day and no loss...it's mad.

I know how you feel.

near to goal last time i once went 2 week and sts. was gutted! then i dropped 8lbs the 3rd week

I know that if I gain or STS that I will be so upset, but I know that I need to carry it on as it will catch up. Just can't understand it!

Never mind another day 100% under my belt, going to stay strong! Can't wait till the day I am as close to goal as you!

Some piccies of me before my CD journey, to remind me of why I am doing this!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 31
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 36
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 34
I know exactly how you feel, I've been waiting for the scales to drop one lousy lb to get into the 12s and nothing!!! And now I've well and truly blown it, too scared to go on scales and see, didn't make it to WI because of work so I have no idea.... Scared and completely disgusted with myself that I let my frustration get the better of me. Stick with it Kerry no matter what the scales say, you don't want to end up feeling the way I feel right now :( xxx

Oh surf, you will get there again. It's all about the pressure babe. I reckon we should weigh but never know what the scales say. And we only get told when we get to target, I bet things would be different then.

In fact that is exactly what I am going to do tomorrow, I will go to weigh in and tell my CDC I don't want to know. Because if I have gained or STS despite being 100% for 2-3 days, I KNOW I will fall off the wagon!

That sounds like such a good idea because the scales are my downfall, my moods revolve around what the scales say. I can't wait for sunday so I can get back on track and not have anything in the way. I keep shifting my target date. Because I keep failing to get there, so my new date is Aug bank holiday. Two of my good friends are leaving work so they're having a massive joint leaving do, I'd love to be at target for then, especially as one of them has been there for me through thick and thin (skuse the pun) and I want her to see me make it to target.

You'll have to let me know how not knowing your weight makes you feel after WI tomorrow, because I might have to give that a go if you think it's works. Xxx

I

Hey Kez,

I've not really stayed in touch since I moved over to WW, but I thought I'd pop in and say hi... so HI! :wavey:

I've been reading the posts and it seems you've got in the right head space, I really hope you lose tomorrow. You certainly deserve to if you've been 100%.

Fingers crossed.

Kate x

morning kez. don't panic about weigh in today. even if you have sts remember it's a midweek weigh in and sometimes i hadn't lost anything by midweek as it always seemed to come off at the end of the week, the last 2 days or so.

Morning ladies, I'm feeling much less stressed about WI tonight. I'm not going until half 7, so I'll have a pre WI at home. If I think I've dropped then I'll look at the scales, if I don't think I have or it looks borderline, then I won't be looking at the scales. In fact, I've been known not to weigh at all before now.

Still, my plan to only buy enough shakes to get me through to the next weigh in means I have to go tonight, as not got enough to get through to Monday. But this is good as otherwise I might have been inclined to eat last night as feeling sorry for myself.

My CDC has got family down and had cancelled all appointments for today, but has made me a special one as she said now she's got me on a roll, she's not letting me slip! lol. Bless

can't wait for your weigh in.

I could of! 1lb off, but have finished huffing and slamming about and have assessed what has gone wrong. I don't think I am drinking enough, well I am but I am relying on coffee, strawberry fizzy water and coke zero. So tomorrow back to plain old boring water and more of it!

I've also avoided chocolate, crisps, pizza and mcdonalds on the way home. But I have allowed myself some of the spag Bol I made for Scott. Basically, mince, mushrooms, courgette and passatta. Minus the pasta of course! Lol

Kez, well done on the loss. I know you may be dissappointed with a 1lb loss but in this heat water retention is a definate. Good luck for the rest of the week.

1lb is great. i'd love to loose a 1lb a week consistantly. :D

Well done Kez, and more to the point well done for steering clear of crisps, Macd's etc on the way home!! xxx

Back