Kezzys diary

I'm really looking forward to the weekend but the closer it gets the more I'm dreading the outfit haha. It's hung up in my room where I can see it, reminding me to be good lol!

Is it mega short?

The bottom is a tutu so it is short but thankfully not just a pair of knickers or anything and I will be wearing tights haha.

Just had a sneaky peek at the scales (will not do it again til weigh day) and 1lb down after one day! Can't wait for weekly weigh in now! Just waiting for my asda delivery with all my yummy low carb food :)

Todays menu:

B: mim with ham and cheese

L: chicken and mushrooms in curried mayo with leafy greens and cucumber

D: roast chicken with Savoy cabbage, asparagus and green beans

S: cheese

Menu was lovely today :) already got tomorrow's planned and put it into my fitness pal! So organised lol, think I'll plan the next days menu every night, I think that will definitely help keep me on track so all I have to do is look at what I've put into my fitness pal instead of thinking what I'm going to have that day, which is what I'd normally do. Fail to prepare...... Prepare to fail! As they say :) haha!

That's exactly what I do too :)

Day 3 and ketosis is here. Feeling a bit sick and got a headache but nothing I can't handle :) can feel my totm coming too so that's not helping! Not hungry though so that's the main thing lol.

Just been and bought some new bottoms ready for the gym next week! Eek I look like such a whale in them :-( need to stop worrying what I look like in the gym though and just get on with it, think that's what's stopped me in the past I just feel so gross in there compared to all the skinny young'ens and feel like everyone's criticising me! Oh well I'm just gonna pretend I'm the only person in there from now on :-D x

Today's menu:

B: bacon, egg and mushrooms
L: cauliflower base pizza with ham and chicken
D: lamb steak, Savoy cabbage and asparagus
S: cheese
W: 3 litres

Menu sounds fab and trust me everyone feels the same in the gym !

Menu sounds fab and trust me everyone feels the same in the gym !
I think my gym is just so full of young people who think they're gods gift too so they tend to look at anyone who's not perfect in disgust or maybe that's just me being paranoid lol.

Felt a bit yucky today soooo tired and feeling sick but since about 6 felt so much better for some reason, still tired though so I'm in bed already watching secret eaters :) and hoping to wake up feeling fab tomorrow with my ketosis energy!

That's you being paranoid but I'm the same! Hope you feel better tomorrow x

I'm gonna go back to the gym tomorrow instead of next week I think and not care what anyone thinks :)

Feeling great today I knew I would! So full of energy and in such a fab mood, scales are showing I'm down 3lb too :-D I know I said I wouldn't look til official weigh in lol just couldn't resist! Hope you guys are good today.

Go you ! Well done

Thanks for folowing Sam :)

Appetite has gone today which is nice lol, had so much energy all day, I haven't stopped!! Anyway todays menu:

B: Mim with bacon, mushrooms and cheese
L: Piece of cheese (got a bit side tracked with my cleaning, plus wasn't hungry)
D: Egg mayo and salad
S: none
W:3 litres so far

Gym tomorrow ? X

Back