Kezzys diary

Yes definitely ordering some. Ooh I can see me spending lots of money on there on payday lol x

I used to get the tortilla wraps and sweets !!

I'm gonna get some wraps and peanut butter, have you tried the peanut butter? Also lots of sweets lol x

You can just get normal peanut butter. The spearmint chews and toffees are aamazing but make you full of wind ;)

Oh I thought it was too carby. Ooh I'll just do that then and just get the sweets from LCM, Windy times ahead haha! X

Well it's payday and we have a child free night then out for Mother's Day meal tomorrow so think I'll be having a treat weekend!! :-D so I'll see you all Monday! Xxx

But legal I hope. Don't scupper your diet you know how hard it is to get back on track x

Well legalish lol. I'm gonna try stay in ketosis but have a few more carbs! Mostly alcohol though haha! Then gonna try for a completely alcohol free April! Having tea out tonight and lunch tomorrow and will be picking the lowest carb thing off the menu but drinks wise tonight I won't be counting carbs! :-D

Yeah I'm contemplating it too. Only thing is it's bank holiday! May just stick to my once a week.

Ooh have a lovely weekend:)

Thanks ladies I've had a lovely weekend. Saturday I stayed low carb but had plenty of wine, then yesterday I was really good too. For some reason though I've felt so fed up and rubbish today like I just couldn't be bothered with anything and just pigged out on a pizza!! I feel so annoyed with myself I feel like crying which is stupid I know! I just need to get back on track tomorrow and forget it. I don't know why but I instantly feel like I've gained every pound back after that pizza I feel so gross :-( anyway sorry for the depressing post, hope everyone's doing good xx

Oh no and after a great weekend too !!! Drink plenty of water you will be fine tomorrow. Just think of it as carb cycling and it was a high carb day today !

Oh no and after a great weekend too !!! Drink plenty of water you will be fine tomorrow. Just think of it as carb cycling and it was a high carb day today !

Hey that's a fab idea lol. I'll do that! I feel so bloated my stomachs hurting now! So annoyed with myself but I'll be back on it tomorrow. Normally once I've cheated this would mean the end for my diet but not this time, I'll brush myself off and start again. Be prepared for lots of posts over the next few days whilst I get back into ketosis lol xx

If you wait and weigh in on friday you may find no damage done. I picked at a potato skin tonight, hard when your cooking for others :( We're all here for you. X

Yeah good idea, I'm not weighing to see the damage. Potato skins aren't bad you'll still be in ketosis I would have thought. Aw thank you :) that means a lot x

Hopefully you'll be back in the swing of things soon enough :) x

Ah yes post away :) you will prob go back in after on day low carb I used to xx

Please say you haven't done a runner ;)

Haha I was just coming on to say I'm just laid in bed after my first successful day back on plan since the weekend. Yesterday was a failure but not to worry because today has been great! Thank The Lord! I was a bit worried that I was never gonna get back in diet mode for a moment there!! Phew lol xx

Back