Kezzys diary

Woo managed an hour and ten mins in the gym today! I'm getting good at this exercise lark! lol. Feeling good today... hope you guys are having a good day too :) xx

Today's menu:
L: pastrami, chicken slices and egg salad with mayo
D: Turkey curry with cauli rice
S: pepperami, cheese and sf jelly
W: 3 litres
E: 1hr 10 mins of cardio in the gym

Haven't posted on your diary before so hi! That dinner sounds yummy :)

Hiya... It was yummy and nice and easy too just how I like it lol. How are you getting on?

I am so happy this morning.... Jumped on the scales and I'm another 4lb down since Monday!! 9 lb altogether in 9 days!! Yay! Xx

Way to go! I'm on day 3 so this is the killer, feeling a bit lack of energy today but willpower still strong ha

Aw day 3 was the worst day for me I was so tired I fell asleep in the afternoon and constantly felt sick, but then woke up day 4 and felt great. Plenty of water helps, hope you feel better tomorrow x

Keep going really dizzy today! Don't know if it's due to exercising too much whilst in ketosis maybe. Anybody else experienced this?

Hi Kezzy
Sounds like you are going well. Hubby suffered with dizziness when started Atkins - we decided he wasn't drinking enough water. Also can be because you are still early days so just back off hard exercise til a bit more adjusted

I have been dizzy and headache for the last couple of days maybe there is a bug?

Hi Katie thanks for your reply. I drink 3 litres a day so think the exercise might be the problem so having a rest today. Vic I feel fine apart from dizziness but have looked on mfp and my net cals have been rather low these past couple of days so maybe that's it. Gonna try my best to scoff lots today lol. Low carb foods of course! X

Hope you feel better soonxx

Feel better soon x

Thanks ladies. Yes I'm feeling much better after a rest yesterday and upping the cals. Been to the gym this morning then went on a 5 mile dog walk with the boyfriend! So tired now lol.

Well done on the exercise ! Glad you feeling better.

Haha I sure did! Trying to decide if I should have wine tonight lol I'm acting like its a life changing decision! I've drank and got straight back on plan the next day before and I am in diet mode now but still scared the wine will corrupt me lol!!!

Wine should be ok just make sure you have plenty of legal snacks x

Back