Kezzys diary

I did Lipotrim this time last year and lost two stone, it was hard but work but totally worth it, I did it for 6 weeks, there's no way I could do it again I haven't got the willpower! I lost another stone doing low carb, now I'm just stuck between 11 and 11 and a half it's quite frustrating! Good luck with CD I'm sure you'll do great!

Thank you I hope I do as well as last time. That's great that you've kept the weight off. We did it for a similar amount of time and lost similar amounts! This time I'll be back after 4 weeks the same weight I was after last time I hope as I'm already a stone lighter than I was when I started in 2012 so hoping for about 20 lb in 4 weeks, that would be the same as last time, I just hope it works out that way lol fingers crossed xx

Thanks susie :)

Well I've spoken to my consultant and I'm going to see her tomorrow to get started. Eek I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Just hope the weight drops off as well as last time xx

Hello my lovelies! Just an update. I started Cambridge today and have got through day 1 woo! Haha. Already got a massive headache and a little hungry but feeling determined :). Hope you are all doing good xx

Nearly the end of day 2! I'm already bathed and ready for bed. Gonna watch tv in bed to keep me away from the kitchen lol

Are you starving x

Yes!!!!!! Haha I can't stop thinking about beef fajitas for some reason lol xx

Well you can have them when you get to goal lol x don't they do beef fajita flavoured shake

No they don't :( haha. Yes I can't wait with low carb tortilla wraps of course!! :-D xx

Day 3 and I'm in ketosis!! Phew... Those couple of days were hard, that's the worse part out of the way though!! :-D

Thanks Sam it's so hard but when I think about food I'm just dreaming about low carb food which is a good sign! I'm just doing it til may I think I know it's not long but will get a good kick start. I might get to May and want to carry on for a bit longer maybe, but I'll see how I feel when the time comes x

I think they are quite nice actually, I add ice and blend to make them thick like a mcdonalds milkshake that makes them more filling too, but they are filling enough for the mild hunger you get whilst in ketosis without the crushed ice. During the first few days when the hunger is intense they just don't cut it though haha xx

Last edited:
I've done cambridge before, I salute you as it's very hard, I've never been able to do it longer than 3 weeks without caving!

It is hard isn't it Athena, I'm on day 4 now and woke up feeling rather weak and rubbish so had a look on the scales to give myself some motivation and I'm 5lb down already, so I know it's all worth while now! It's not even my official weigh in til wednesday either :D I'm feeling chuffed with myself! x

Back