Kezzys diary

Fantastic good luck with the weekend x

Day 5 and I woke up this morning feeling much better, been so weak for the past couple of days! I was laid in bed last night think my god I don't know how long I can go on if I'm going to be feeling like this, I was in the worse mood ever because of it too, but thankfully ketosis energy has kicked in today! I'm still very moody though as I'm due on and also found out I may not be able to go on this hen weekend which is the main reason for losing weight!! but my lovely fiance hasn't booked that weekend off work to look after the kids like he said he would and now he's down on the rota to work every single day of it!!:mad: He said he'll try and sort it but that's gonna be hard now all the rotas are done and nobody wants to work bank hol so don't know if he'll be able to swap it... Anyway we shall find out monday if he's able to get it off, but meanwhile I have asked around just incase and nobody can help, so if he can't then I'll have to miss out :sigh: At first I thought whats the point if I can't go but then I thought no I will carry on because I want to lose the weight and have already started, so I'm not throwing away the progress I've made so far if I can't go!!

Ehhh what a moany post sorry! Hope you're all well xx

Glad to hear you have more energy. Just be careful and take it easy. Ahhh don't blame you for being upset about the hen weekend. If I lived closer I'd watch them for you. Maybe I do if your in Scotland lol. Here's hoping it gets sorted X

Lol aw that's lovely, would be quite a drive to Scotland! You have been more helpful than any of our family members though lol. Well he told me off earlier for sulking about it and said I haven't even given him chance to sort it and he's got 15 people to ask to cover for him! He said he will sort it! Which has made me much brighter but I still don't want to get my hopes up just incase :-/. I will be so gutted if I can't go, it's cost me £120 and I've already bought all my outfit even down to my make up for it which wasn't cheap! Eeek fingers crossed it all works out xx

Bloody men eh? Sorry you're not able to go out, glad your energy levels are better though :)

They're a pain in the backside! He doesn't seem remotely bothered that I might not be able to go!!

End of day five now!! Quite pleased with myself, I've tried to restart Cambridge several times since my last success and never got passed day 1!! Don't feel good though and hoping it passes, maybe it's to do with totm being due any day now, I am hoping that is the case because I can't remember feeling this rubbish last time and don't want it to last much longer xx

Hope you feeling better today. How will you cope being away and and drinking doing Cambridge chick? Are you coming to Newcastle? X

I feel a bit better today thank you. I don't know yet I will find out tomorrow if he's managed to swap his shift. I'll have to start eating a couple of days before so that I can drink, just gonna stay really healthy though for those couple of days,don't want to end up bloated lol x

Day 7 and feeling great!! So much energy it's unreal lol. Tried a dress on that was no where near zipping up a couple of months ago and got it done up..... It fits perfectly now!! Oh and my fiancé has sorted out time off work so I'm definitely going to Newcastle!! Soooo happy :-D today is a good day xxx

Fantastic news. Enjoy Newcastle. Xxx

Yay, glad you get to go and well done on the dress x

Ooh I will Vic :) can start getting excited again now lol. Thanks Athena, it feels so good getting into things I couldn't before, really motivates me to carry on! Xx

Hello!!! It's been ages since I've been on here and so much has happened! Last time I posted I had been feeling really unwell whilst on Cambridge and it turns out I was pregnant! I knew I didn't feel right! I did a test on the 15 th April and it was positive so obviously came off Cambridge, but unfortunately started bleeding about a week later and lost it. I've just been giving myself time to get back to my normal self before dieting again, but I really do want to do something now that I'm feeling better, just to start getting back to normal if nothing else as I've been quite down these last few weeks and my hormones are only just settling and I just want a bit of normality now. Finding it so hard though but I'm not being too hard on myself because I've been through quite a lot. Anyway thought I'd update you all n let u know I haven't just given up lol. Hope you are all doing ok xx

Hi Kezzy welcome back. So sorry to hear your sad news. Your quite right to take your time and start something slowly. We're all here to support you. x

Thank you ladies I'm ok it just wasn't meant to be. It came as quite a shock to both of us that I was pregnant as we were so careful, and we were still getting our heads round it when I lost it. I had started to get a little excited though so it's been hard since losing it especially with all my crazy hormones! I wish my fiancé could be a little more supportive though it's like he doesn't really care! I really want to start concentrating on something else and think getting back on a healthy diet and back to the gym will help. I'm sick of moping now! So think I'll start trying from Monday xx

Awe Kerry, I'm so sorry to read this........ahhh life can be a ***** at times. No don't be hard on yourself, diet isn't important when you are going through something so important like that. Take your time and I will enjoy following your diary. Cambridge has some nasty side effects and I don't think many people fair well on it too long. I lost hair with it so know it's not good for insides either.

Back