KFC Chicken done the SW way

I am assuming that its ok to use wholemeal nimble as the bread for this and use as a Heb.

I am right in thinking this .

Thanks

sounds great but not liking the boil the chicken first method can the chicken be cooked on a low heat ? chicken breast do not take long to cook anyhow..just a thought .

uwww great will try itthen i was think to jerk my chicken 1st but use the same egg and breadcrunbs method instead of using bovril ...happy i can try something new ...yeahhh.

uwww great will try itthen i was think to jerk my chicken 1st but use the same egg and breadcrunbs method instead of using bovril ...happy i can try something new ...yeahhh.

jerk your chicken?...tell me more,ive always fancied trying jerk chicken but dont quite no what it is or how to make it x

well they are all made for this evenings taster session with some thai sweet chilli dipping sauce and they taste delish :D:D

I could eat them all myself :eek:

Verdict: Yummy! I omited the mixed spice as I wasn't sure I'd like it. Next time I'd use slightly less black pepper - 2 tsp is really quite a lot but it was still really yummy and I'll definitely be making it again!

Oh, and I didn't bother boiling the chicken first - just sliced up raw chicken and coated it in the bovril mix then rolled it in breadcrumbs.

your chicken looked soooo nice just a quick question is that fry lite chips your having with ite???

Well just done KFC the SW way and have to say, two of my three most favourite boys in the world absolutely loved it, and they are big KFC fans!!! Did the boys drumsticks with skin on and I did goujons for myself and they were delicious! Definitely a keeper! xxx

Verdict: Yummy! I omited the mixed spice as I wasn't sure I'd like it. Next time I'd use slightly less black pepper - 2 tsp is really quite a lot but it was still really yummy and I'll definitely be making it again!

Oh, and I didn't bother boiling the chicken first - just sliced up raw chicken and coated it in the bovril mix then rolled it in breadcrumbs.

jerk your chicken?...tell me more,ive always fancied trying jerk chicken but dont quite no what it is or how to make it x

i live off jerk chicken
buy some jerk paste from asda or tesco ..my dads makes his own but buy the paste seson your chicken up with black pepper and jerk past the in next use breadcrumbs from two slices of weight watcher thick sliced bread use egg to dip chicken in the roast it same way it was soo yummy and spicy too mmmmmm x x

i live off jerk chicken
buy some jerk paste from asda or tesco ..my dads makes his own but buy the paste seson your chicken up with black pepper and jerk past the in next use breadcrumbs from two slices of weight watcher thick sliced bread use egg to dip chicken in the roast it same way it was soo yummy and spicy too mmmmmm x x

sounds yummy.is the jerk paste synned though?

BUMP!

I made this last night whilst the rest of my family were tucking into the real KFC. Oh wow it was so lovely and I didnt feel like I was missing out of the real thing what so ever, in fact, I think it tastes even nicer, even my parents agreed the SW version was better.

Thanks for this recipe, will be making it again for sure x

SYN FREE KFC... Review

I have just made up some Syn Free KFC and cannot wait to eat it! So far so good... just another 5 minutes or so in the oven :D

omg... so good! :worthy:
I can't believe how well they've come out! deffinitely give this one a try :eat:

I have never tried it but sounds like i could be persuaded by the positive reviews!

X

Back