• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

KFC Syns?!?!

I ventured into KFC today full of optimism - had planned on being very controlled!! Was very good and ordered my grilled chicken salad and pepsi max - then my brother threw me a hot wing!! I munched that AND a flake avalanche ice cream - really enjoyed at the time but now feel very guilty :cry: does anyone know how many syns are in the hot wings and ice cream?! im real stuck coz i cant find them anywhere!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st0lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st1lb(19.2%)
i dont know either, but id like to :p id take a guess that the avalanche ice cream will be roughly the same syns as a mcflurry which is 16 i think, but no idea on the hot wing!

id love to know how many syns in the mini fillets and the popcorn chicken? :eek: xx

-Laura-

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st12lb(16.35%)
I do know that a 5 piece crispy strips meal with corn on the cob and beans is 22.5 syns...

Hot wings are 4 syns each, the grilled chicken salad is 12.5 syns :eek:, regular popcorn chicken is 10.5, large popcorn chicken is 17.5.

S: 24st4lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 8st5.5lb(34.56%)
Thats a lot of syns for a grilled chicken salad!
See I'd rather eat three hot wings than the salad any day for the same number of syns!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 2
Slimming World - Eating Out 3
Syn Values 5
Syn Values 3