KHQ's weight loss journey

Aww thank you! How are you getting on so far this week? (The whole day and a half since WI!) xx

Getting on ok atm not felt well today so didn't have my breakfast till bout 11 but just had some fruit. I'm just going to try like I did last week and see what happens. How about you xx

I like your rant! I completely agree! There is never any need to starve yourself! It is all about making sensible choices and naughty things in moderation

xxxx

Made me chuckly reading about the IL's I can't believe someone would choose to starve themselves rather than eat as much as you like with SW? I was amazed at how much I've been able to have this week and haven't been hungry once.

I've done WW in the past, and I found that difficult as I was making the wrong decisions on what to spend my points on all of the time. At least with SW its made me more concious to eat healthily.

I hope you feel better sugarfairy! Just have a bit of what you fancy when you feel up to it. I'm sure you'll do really well again this week!

Haha I'm glad it amused you Jessy & jenniecakes! It drives me mad but I feel bad saying it to Simon because they're his parents so I felt like I needed to get it out before they come! Be prepared for a bit more over the weekend while they're here!

I had a look at Atkins a few months ago because I know someone who swears by it but I couldn't be bothered with the strict rules and completely cutting out food groups for weeks at a time. It just didn't seem right. I like SW because if you're hungry you eat, they just give you guidelines on how to make the best choices of what to have and give you a structure to help you lose weight. That's how I see it anyway! xx

Thanks Hun, and I know I'm liking the fact I can eat if hungry I did calorie counting before and it was giving me hardly anything and I didn't mean I ate healthy cos I could spend my calories on anything. Plus I got a bit too obsessed about not going over which meant some nights I went hungry x

I did calorie counting for a while and it was horrible. Like you say, I'd sometimes not have something because of the calories, not a good frame of mind really! I think the ILs did some calorie counting on what they were eating for a while and it was around 800 calories per day max! xx

I know, I wouldn't dream of eating like that! I don't really care how many calories I eat as long as the plan keeps working for me! I reckon it must be around 1200-1600 per day depending what I have though. That would make sense for the weight loss too xx

Yeah always best to err on the side of caution with the OH over ILs haha xxxx

Definitely Jessie. His Dad has caused more than a few disagreements in our house so now I'm doing my best to bite my tongue and let it go. Failing that you lovely ladies will have to hear about it! xx

Definitely Jessie. His Dad has caused more than a few disagreements in our house so now I'm doing my best to bite my tongue and let it go. Failing that you lovely ladies will have to hear about it! xx

Fed up of my OH always on their side I used to go on but now I also try and bite my tongue x

Fed up of my OH always on their side I used to go on but now I also try and bite my tongue x

I feel the same, sometimes I think he should stick up for me and him a bit more but I know he just agrees sometimes for an easy life rather than say how he actually feels and if push came to shove I know he would be on my side xx

I feel the same, sometimes I think he should stick up for me and him a bit more but I know he just agrees sometimes for an easy life rather than say how he actually feels and if push came to shove I know he would be on my side xx
I know exactly how you feel. They are funny ******* sometimes lol least we can moan on here about them x

Lol neither did I! They are funny at times, nice to be able to get it all out here though! xx

I know sometimes I bottle things up and ends up driving me crazy but I will rant when feel the need to x

I'm exactly the same! At least we both know where to come for a rant now :D xx

Back