Kick start after the festivities

xlaurax

Hello everyone- hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

As i'm sure for a lot of people did- i went completely unrestricted from 24th-27th December- i have now put on 2IBs :eek:. However, I don't regret either pounds because it was completely worth it and christmas for me would be completley miserable without my favourite foods. Once a year to go completely bad with food is acceptable in my mind.
However its back to strict weight watchers now, im back on the points but want to get instantly back into loosing- and i want to give kick start a try? I should be on 25 points now..how many points should i be on for kick start? And how long does it work for?

Thanks for your help guys x

are you on pro points or discover,,for discover fast start is 16 points

does anyone know if you can do fast start or wendi plan whilst on propoints? i know you could for discovery?

are you on pro points or discover,,for discover fast start is 16 points

Im on discover (the old/original plan)- so its 16 points a day???

Im on discover (the old/original plan)- so its 16 points a day???

i always thought it was 18 points a day, that's what it says in my kickstart book :confused:

18? Thanks! Phew that sounds a bit better than 16. Is kick start meant to be for a week or can you do it longer?

18? Thanks! Phew that sounds a bit better than 16. Is kick start meant to be for a week or can you do it longer?

it's meant to be for starters or those who have had a sts for a few weeks to 'kick start' you off again, your only meant to do it for a week, as ofc if your meant to be on a lot higher points your body wont be getting everything it needs on just 18 be too much of a shock etc :) i'd do it for a week and see how you get on, then go back to your usual points, and then if you find it's still sts after a while do kick start again etc :)

Back