Kick up the backside!

Good choices :) I have had wine all weekend to celebrate my birthday (it's on Monday but don't drink in the week). I've done Insanity and bag work to try limit the damage done. Back to healthy eating now, didnt weigh in this week due to broken scales, will get new ones this week x

I'm not that much of a cheesecake fan, I like stodgy bread and butter pudding or creamy eaton mess, both really good for you! :p

Today was another good day ...

Breakfast: 2x Eggs Scrambled with a small tin of plum tomatoes (211) - we have chickens so we try and use the eggs up at the weekend.

Lunch: Heinz carrot and coriander soup with one slice of seed bread with light spread (325)

Dinner: Fresh haddock fillet with a tomato, sweet potato, chickpea, spinage, garlic and chilli sauce and one piece of garlic bread (543)

Desert: Orange (87)

2x Coffee with skimmed milk (32)

I have 152 calories left for today to make up for the half of doughnut last night ;)

No gym today but I did paint a fence lol. It was difficult watching my other half eating an apple and custard pie with icecream but my orange was just as nice :/

I'm so determined to loose weight but find it difficult when my other half is snacking in the evenings. Hes currently sitting besides me crunching on cheese and biscuits :( At only 10 stone he is trying to put on weight and its very annoying lol

Today's food:

Breakfast: Strawberries and raspberries (38)

Lunch: Salmon john west cous cous with 5 cheese cracker bread (394)

Snack: Apple (80)

Dinner: Tuna pasta bake (608)

3x Coffee with skimmed milk (47)
Pint of beer (195)

I'm off out in a bit to watch the Australian Pink Floyd which will be an experience to say the least :p I have added a pint to my calorie allowance incase I feel the need later then I don't need to worry!

Ended up having cider instead last night so went 90 calories over. Must be good today as its weigh in tomorrow :)

This place is really quiet lately, everyone given up already? Lol my best friend and gym buddy has just cancelled her membership :( everyones falling off the band wagon around me ... COME ON, WE CAN DO THIS! !

Todays food haven't been the best choices but they could have been worse!

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Small sushi, lamb hotpot soup, 4 parmasan and basil crackerbreads (604)

Snack: 3 miniature heros (171) 2 coffees (31)

Dinner: Chicken breast with sweet potato chips and salad (323)

Oh my god I have just made the most amazing pancakes for my other half, I was litterally dribbling but I didn't have one! Yay, go me!

I have 221 calories left of todays allowance so might treat myself to an orange haha.

Weigh in tomorrow morning. I weighed in at 13st 5lb last wednesday so im hoping to see 13st 3lb tomorrow keeping with the steady 2lb a week. Fingers crossed I could hit the stone mark (13.1) next week :)

Weighed in this morning at 13st 2lb which is a loss of 3lb this week and only 1lb off my stone loss :). I've had a 100 percent week so I'm very pleased with that!

Food today

Breakfast: Costa medium skinny latte (115)
Lunch: Smoked salmon salad (335)
Snack: 1 x miniature hero (57) Orange (70) 2x milk in coffee (31)
Dinner: Chicken and prawn paella with 4 crispbreads(538)

I still have 187 calories left for today but I'm feeling full :)

Good luck KMD!

Food today:

Breakfast: None (need to make an effort to have some!)

Lunch: 5 sweet onion ryvitas with 3 blue cheese triangles and ham (368)

Snack: Jelly and a chilled skinny latte (186)

Dinner: Salmon, ginger and chilli fishcake with coconut rice, veg and salad (553)

Which makes it 243 calories under my allowance.

I went to the gym tonight with a friend from work which made me feel really poo! We did free weighs in front of a big gym mirror and it's probably the first time I realised actually how big I am. It may sound stupid but I always thought, 'oh im not that big!' And made a joke of it.

It's made me feel really depressed but at least I'm doing something about it, bah!

I can tell!! Haha im going to try and have eggs. Makes sense as I get three a day from my chickens :) x

Back