Kick up the backside!

Hello everyone, I'm back!

I've been away from here for a while because I haven't been well. Trips back and forward to doctors made me not too focused on loosing weight.

I had a weeks holiday last week in kefalonia and enjoyed myself relaxing and eating what I liked, including some amazing waffles. We done do many different activities and walking that I still managed to loose three pound whilst away.

I'm back up to 13st 8lb as of this morning and im now focused on losing my four stone of extra weight! I have my last scan for the lump in my neck this afternoon and as I can no longer feel it, I am hoping for good news :)

I will post my food later on today. Happy slimming :)

Hello everyone, I'm back!

I've been away from here for a while because I haven't been well. Trips back and forward to doctors made me not too focused on loosing weight.

I had a weeks holiday last week in kefalonia and enjoyed myself relaxing and eating what I liked, including some amazing waffles. We done do many different activities and walking that I still managed to loose three pound whilst away.

I'm back up to 13st 8lb as of this morning and im now focused on losing my four stone of extra weight! I have my last scan for the lump in my neck this afternoon and as I can no longer feel it, I am hoping for good news :)

I will post my food later on today. Happy slimming :)

Hello Mrs! Thought I'd lost you!!! Are you ok? Glad to have you back! xxx

Yes I am good thanks, raring to go again. How are you getting on? I haven't had chance to catch up on your diary yet xx

Hello everyone I am back! I had a bit of a scare with the lump in my neck over the last few months and finally have the all clear. I decided not to worry about my weightloss which I now realise was a really bad idea.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning which will be difficult as I'm the heaviest (!!!) That I have ever been :(.

Wish me luck, I need to desperately do this! X

So todays diary is as follows:

Breakfast: Blueberry and apple porridge pot (214)

Lunch: Marks and Spencer beef teriyaki salad bites, Prawn noodles and Beetroot crisps (441)

Dinner: Salmon in a soy and honey glaze, curry rice and salad (561)

Todays total so far 1216/1350 so 134 left for an evening snack. Off to take the dog for a walk, will update later

Forgot the pic :)

Attachments

• 1405968384284.jpg
    1405968384284.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 24
That looks nice - before I was veggie used to like meals like that.

Back