Kick up the behind required!!!

Donnamw

I've been picking since Saturday and thus have gained a lb this week :(

I am going to get back into the right frame of mind and continue on to get on with ridding myself of this weight I gained.

Donna

Hi Donna.
Here's a firm kick!! 1lbs is nothing - you can easily undo that in a day. And then go on to lose loads more! Remember all the reasons you started this diet and tell them to yourself every day until it becomes normal again to NOT snack.
You can do this!

Kick Kick lol, i'm sure you'll get back on track and lose the pound in no time, when you do think about snacking, go and do something to keep yourself busy, as Kay says - you can do this

BF

I'm on week 3 and have lost a stone :) I messed up at the start of week 2. I picked at a few little bits over 3 days and put on 2lb but got back on track and ended up losing that plus 2lb more that week. It can be done, just try to find things to distract you when you feel like picking. try painting your nails or a bath or something that is a treat to you. I find a small glass of coke zero is enough of a hit to take the edge off! have a great day and stay strong! :) x

Back