kickstarting metabloism

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shazzy1970, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. shazzy1970

shazzy1970 Full Member

How can i give me metabolism a kick up the ass? My losses havn't been great recently and this seems to be a pattern on any diet with me. Any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    try doing aam for a day or something, may help trick your body and therefore kick start your weight loss xx

4. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yup, agree with Jackietrew,

aam week usually works :)

5. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I add a meal when I don't lose and it always works. My GP says there is deffo something in the thinking. I would stay on SS only if it meant I lost weight because the no food thing does not bother me - I get a varied taste of things by eating different products. It's just a brucie bonus that I sometimes have to have a bit o' chicken and broc!

6. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    chebs can i just say you look INCREDIBLE!!!!! wow! you look stunning! xxx

7. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Oh, I know how it feels to be a slow loser. People thing that you are not following the diet or something but it's just that some of us have real trouble shifting weight.
    I have an under active thyroid - which I'm taking medication for and should be ok, but I still find it very hard to lose weight - I don't find it hard sticking to the diet...I know that I HAVE TO.
    I did ss+ for the first 3 week but after staying the same last week cdc suggested ss alone. I'm going for weigh in later so will see how I've done!!
    Totally know what it feels like - so big hugs, and lots of luck.
    Ceri

8. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Ah but we're all gorgeous. It just takes some of us a little bit of work and a little bit of time to believe it.:D

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I find going for a walk helps :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.