Kids2

reenel

I have received a couple of emails today from my franchisee. Not sure why I got the first one - telling me it was not too late to come back. I wouldn't mind but the only time I have missed a class has been because it was a bank holiday and the class was cancelled.

The second was giving me information about Kids2. I have asked for more information regarding this as whilst my daughter is not overweight, I hope that by educating her early on about healthy eating will help create the foundations for a healthy lifestyle as she moves into her teens and then in to her adult years.

I have shown my daughter the video clip on RC TV and she has said that it looks like fun but also said that she can get skinny. I have told her that she doesn't need to loose any weight as she is fine and have pointed out some of the children in the video to her to reitterate this to her. I have also reminded her that it will help teach us about healthy eating and it is something we can do together.

These are the links if you want to see what it is all about.
Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Clubs - UK - Kids 2
KIDS2 | Family Fitness | Rosemary Conley TV

What are you thoughts on this? Should I take her or not? The last thing I want to do is give DD the wrong message.

Hi, have heard of Kids2 and it seems like a positive thing to educate kids in. I completely understand about not wanting to give the wrong message, but i am of the opinion that RC offers sensible advice anyway, excercise, low fat balanced diet etc, so i'm pretty sure if she has endorsed it, it will be a positive thing especially as its something you can do together.

I would love it if Kids2 was available in my area. I have asked at class, but she is the only RC leader for miles, and doesnt run it. :(

My daughter is 11, and yes she is overweight. She swims at least 3 times weekly and has just (only just) left a regular cheerleading class, to be replaced by trampolining in Sept. We had the dreaded NHS letter, which I did show her, but then explained it is absolutely not about her looks (she really is gorgeous) but about health. She always has been a very poor, faddy eater. When she was little i told the health visitor and the GP about my worries, and was always told not to worry, she will grow out of it. Well, she hasnt, and unless watched like a hawk will ALWAYS choose to eat "cr*p" rather than good food. She never eats veg of any kind, but does eat fruit.

i think Kids2 would be brillant for her, as would get advice from someone other than her Mum, and would have some fun exercise too.

If you think it would help, then go for it, coz I certainly would!!

xx

Back