Kiira's 2012 Healthy Eating...Exercise & Great Manchester Run (10km) Thread/Log!!

RavenMoon

Gold Member
As part of my new years resolutions this year im making this thread to keep track of my 2012 healthy challenge. The rules im going to follow are simple.

1. Try and cook from scratch as often as possible.

2. Eat fewer snacks (regardless of how low fat they may be) .. i eat too many and figure that id be healthier cutting back a little.

3. Maintain my exercise regime and do more running/training.

4. Train properly for the Great manchester Run on may 20th (10km) not a great distance but its my first offical race and as a non natural runner this will be a challenge for me..luckily im not running alone as my new husband will be taking up this challenge with me.

5. Run an average of 13.4km a week

6. Get to/Maintain 8 1/2 stone (5lbs away from this thanks to wedding/xmas/holiday)

7. Keep a log of daily meals/exercise with myfitness pal and write a mini dairy most days on minis.

So there we have it my new healthy goals.

my other NY resolutions are

climb mount snowdon or a mountain of some sort (local one)
Run 700km in 2012
learn welsh
run 5km & 10km races
Gain some more Qualifications

=D So there we have it nothing else left to say really apart from onwards and upwards bring it all on...

Feel free to join in on this thread with me and post your new years goals ect or just come say hello :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE.

So ive just finished tidying/gutting our room ready so my new year is as mind focused as possible. i've thrown loads out things i always hoarded incase i needed them but turns out i didnt need them all year so no chance ill use them this year , ive updated myfitness pal account and logged food i'm eating today =D & i've paid for mine and toms places at the great manchester run (freaking 74 pounds lol)... So its gunna be awesome this year i feel it..

Now i'm catching up with corrie as i think what to have for tea im thinking something like grilled chicken breast with tinned tomatoes with mixed herbs chopped peppers and onions served with a jacket potato. Or maybe tuna steak with jacket and salad. i am not sure yet lets see what the shopping trip brings when toms home from work.

Yesterday was a brill day :) started with grape nuts & skimmed milk with blueberries for breakfast , lunch was plain salad with beetroot carrot & a extra light cheese triangle , and main meal of the day turkey steak , mixed veggies & tomatoes simmered with garlic & herbs. was lovely :)..

Fitness wise i ran 7.54km in the raiiiin lol.

so all in all purrfect way to start the new year... x

note to self , drink more water ......

So past few days has gone brilliant , this is the 7th day of complete healthy eating =D really enjoying cooking at the mo (Fingers crossed it lasts) , ran 12.5km two day before last , and hit the gym yesterday , ive done at least 30 mins of exercise for sure every day :)

A few of the meals ive been cooking and eating =D

Attachments

• IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 139
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 102
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 123
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 102
  • photo 4 (2).JPG
    photo 4 (2).JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 119
Wow those meals look amazing!

you seem so positive as usual hun!!

and i know you will achieve all of those goals of yours!!!

Back